Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
231054233.jpg

Yes, I sell on Ebay. I haven't been selling as much, because I've been in school. But I sew almost every day!! Elisa

Not a custom, but these dresses from Gymboree's Cherry Pie line (July 2006) worked perfectly for Chef Mickey's. Try searching on Ebay for them, as they were out last summer.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0037-1.jpg

I just got this outfit off Ebay. It's a little big now because my dd will wear it in November for her first trip.
212757.jpg

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

It's a top, jeans, skirt and the organza overskirt. It also came with bows. It can be worn all together or make a several different outfits. It came with hairbows too but I didn't get them in for the pictures.

212522.jpg

212716.jpg

I love it!

My DD(3) would freak out. Belle is her favorite.

I've seen two of the outfits on this thread on ebay lately! LOL I'm in the process of finding sets for them right now for our trip.. already got most of them lined up so I only have one days of outfits to sew myself. I actually make and sell custom boutique on ebay too but REALLY don't want to mess w/ sewing all those outfits LOL

So, give me about 5 weeks and I'll have 5 sets to show!

These are so adorable!!

My dd's are 8 and 10-do you think they would be too old for outfits like this? I'll have to check out ebay.They're so cute, I wish I would've found outfits like this before our last trip a few years ago!

All these outfits are so cute!! I wish I had time to get some before our trip.

I love all of these outfits.. hmm wonder id I could learn to sew good enough in the next 6 months before my trip lol... wishful thinking

I love all the outfits, so cute!! Too bad I have a little boy! Any cute stuff for 12mon old boys out there?

Tink561.. could you tell me the ebay id you bought that tinkerbell set from? It's adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter