Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great! I printed a bunch of stuff from Mousesavers and then some coloring pages I found online, but I wanted a little more, and a search yielded this thread. If I had found this first, I wouldn't have needed anything else! Thank you so much!

I know this thread is old, but I just discovered it. When I went to the site 4shared, it looks like it's no longer there. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? TIA!

Hi :) Not sure if the op of this thread is around. Many of the pages are posted in the thread itself. I know it will take a long time but if you scroll through each page of the thread you can right click and save the pages posted there. Hope this helps :)

Update: I was able to get the link to work, in order to download I think you need to set up an account. Also it is powerpoint so if you don't have powerpoint you won't be able to view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter