Kid Cruisers Oct. 20, 2007!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can all meet by the pool, usually the first thing I gravitate to once on board. Maybe we can all wer like a certain color bandana or some special code somehow so we know who is all meeting? I don't know we can think about it.

Hi Sam,:thumbsup2
When you went on the cruise last year was it all trimmed up for Halloween?
I went to Orlando last year and went to MNSSHP.It was the best holiday ever.:)

Hi Rosie,:cool1:
I live in Lancashire and i support England and Burnley FC.
I dont have any brothers or sisters and it would be great if we could meet up on the cruise.:)
I like watching movies, playing with my friends,eating lots of food and Ice-skating:banana:

:dance3: :teacher: :laundy: :cheer2: :grouphug: :headache: :rolleyes1 :yay: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :woohoo:
hi i didn't go on a holloween cruise but it was all trimed up for christmas when i went on the cruise.:rotfl: :wizard: :hippie: :confused3 :confused3 :goodvibes :happytv: :lmao: ;) :cool1:

hi liv here:cool1:
Oops soz i didn't read the message properly.:confused:

Hi katiebear.
That cruise must have been great?:banana:
I really cant wait till the ship, its gunna be great.
Where do u live,:thumbsup2
livxx

Hi Everyone new and old. My cousin might be coming with us on the cruise. She is 12 going to be 13 and lives in Pewaukee, WI.
I'm so excited. You guys would love her she is like on of my many bffs.

RaChEl

hi,
I saw you questions about decorations. I was on this same cruise but in '06. and i will be on the "07 one. There wasn't any decorations for halloween or christmass.

RaChEl

:rolleyes1 hi i may not be able to spend that much time with you because my friend is geeting kind of jelious so i will however still spend some time with you please pm me soon i am getting bored.:rolleyes1

hi katie bear,:thumbsup2
Its ok if u cant spend as much time with us ;) .
But can we still spend some time with u ?
Please say yes.
xxxbyexxx
P.S.im on ma dads ma new one is livluvseeyore45 luv ya xxxbyexxx

Hi Katie,

SO you can't on the ship or befor the cruise? Is it Markie because I would like to get to know her.

RaChEl

no no no no it's just that my mom dosn't want me leave markie all alone we can still speend a ton of time together just not as much as we expected to be ask your parents what night they are doing palo so we can all meet up in the kids club medicalman you too sam and rachel to also rachel we can still spend time before the cruise to k .:confused3 :goodvibes :cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay:

Whoever wants to, I think we should still meet up first day by pool!!
We can get to know each other and grab some pizza. Like 1:00 or so? What do you guys think?

hi sam,:cutie:
How r u?
I cant wait to go on the ship, can u.:banana:
Where about in America do u live?:)
Where did u like the best on the ship before.
xxxbyexxx

right now 1:00 is fine but i still would have to check with parents on that one k.:confused3

hi olivia my name is kaitie this is so cool io am bring my best friend markie onthe cruise with me so we can all meet her she will be 13 on the cruise.:cheer2: :scared1:

hi olivia my name is rachel i'll be 13 on the cruise

hi katie so what did you mean the other day about less time, i would like to get to know markie

rachel

what i ment was that markie and i will have time just us then there will be time when we all are together this is some words from markie:hi rachel if you privit masage kaitie she will give you my e-mail my computer is fixed . hi this is kaitie again i will send you her e-mail and my new one so we all can get to now each othger better:scared1: :hippie: :cool1: :goodvibes

:scared1: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg rachel was in the emergency room last night for three hours i hope she is ok:scared:

p.s.i am going to p.m you all somthing so be looking out:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter