Kid Cruisers Oct. 20, 2007!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheryl N. WI

DIS Veteran
Hi my name is Rachel I will be on the Oct. 20, 2007 cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 12 now and will be 13 then. I'm looking for friends.

Rachel :rotfl:

I am saving this thread.. I have 2 daughters.. if we get to go the oldest will be almost 13 her birthday is 11-29.... the other will have just turned 11.

We have not booked yet.. and when we do.. I will let them post on this board... be patient.. and hopefully we will be joining you.

That's great! I hope you will be able to make it!

Rachel
Bee said:
I am saving this thread.. I have 2 daughters.. if we get to go the oldest will be almost 13 her birthday is 11-29.... the other will have just turned 11.

We have not booked yet.. and when we do.. I will let them post on this board... be patient.. and hopefully we will be joining you.

Hi Rachel :wave:

My sons name is Ellis. I'm doing the typing for him cos he's only 6! He'll be 7 when we cruise. I know he's only little but you can still say hi to each other and share pirate goodies! pirate:

I'm sure there will be more kids along soon - hopefully more your own age, although my son sometimes acts like he's 30! :rotfl:

I hope there will be some boys and girls about his age he can make friends with.

Great idea starting a kids thread - well done. :thumbsup2

Rachel,rosie hasn't forgotten you it's just that Mrs IT girl down loaded hotmail live with the result now being only i can get into MY e-mail and everyone Else's gets blocked,WHY?....you tell us.... :rotfl2:

ps...she's going to e-mail you from school if she can..take care

chris (IT girl's dad)

this is kaitie and i would really like it if you e-mailed me back !!!!!!!! How have you been I have been looking forward to this sense like forever !!!!!!!! Only ten months and two weeks or somthing like that

:cheer2:

:sunny:

Hi Katie,

I'm really sorry I'll try to find time to email you soon. We should do something sometime, being we live so close. Well some time. Have you ever went to stone fire? I haven't.

Talk soon

that would be so fun hopfuley befor the cruise i forgot to tell you .Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to be your 5th disney criuse that is so cool. it's only my second. what day are you going down . send me your phone so i can call you sometime on e-mail only though. what do you look like send me a picture and i will send you one of me merry close to christmas
kaitie :santa:

hi katie i am going down on fri morning the day before the cruise and we are leaving at 7:00 pm on sat the same day as the ship docks

ill pm you my phone number and a picture

kaitiebear said:
that would be so fun hopfuley befor the cruise i forgot to tell you .Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to be your 5th disney criuse that is so cool. it's only my second. what day are you going down . send me your phone so i can call you sometime on e-mail only though. what do you look like send me a picture and i will send you one of me merry close to christmas
kaitie :santa:

:disrocks:

: hi thats cool were going down friday to where are you staying? i will be looking
:jumping1: for your e-mail!!!!!

even though i have meet rachel. trust me she's cool. I would also like to meet other kid cruser no mater what age well under 20 (lol) :lmao: here's some things about me and my family my name is kaitie and i will be 13 on the cruise. this will be my 2nd disney cruise and my 3rd cruise the other cruise i went on was a royal carribian cruise for my cousins wedding on this cruise ther will be

me (kaitie) 13
Mom Too old
dad older
grandma 70
grandpa 68
and my best friend markie13. we suprised her good. for the past 6 mounths we have been asking her if she wanted to go on a cruise ever. she has only been to disney 1 time. we are only going on this cruise for my grandmas birthday she will be turning 70 as you can she above. I live in franklin ,wisconsin. i go to school at FPMS ( forest park middle school ) if you saw me you would think i was a freeshman in highschool i am 5'7 . i am a blak belt in karate and i play the piano. thats all about me and my family so i hope i meet some new people.

Kaitie :cheer2:

I am definately telling daughter Samantha about this thread. She will be 12 when we cruise. We were on a cruise last October but she had her best friend with her and they were able to have a lot of freedom and just hang out. She is so bummed that she does not have her BF coming this time and thinks she will have no fun. I am sure she would love to make some friends before the cruise as she does not want to sit in the clubs all day, she just wants to hang out with other girls. I'll let her know you guys have this thread going, she will be posting under my name but I will tell her to sign her name each time.

I am definately telling daughter Samantha about this thread. She will be 12 when we cruise. We were on a cruise last October but she had her best friend with her and they were able to have a lot of freedom and just hang out. She is so bummed that she does not have her BF coming this time and thinks she will have no fun. I am sure she would love to make some friends before the cruise as she does not want to sit in the clubs all day, she just wants to hang out with other girls. I'll let her know you guys have this thread going, she will be posting under my name but I will tell her to sign her name each time. Kaitie - I just noticed you live in Wisconsin. So do we. Sussex. About 45 minutes to Franklin. Samantha loves Stonefire. What grade are you in? She will be in 6th grade in September. Is that too young for you? She usually hangs out with older kids, her uncle is 13 and goes to Whitnall in the 7th grade and she hangs with him and his friends alot. O.K. enough now before I embarress her. If anyone wants to e-mail her and surprise her (she will be like What?) doggylovecat@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter