~~~Key chain exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Mine came today from Brenda P in North Carolina.

She sent Duke Blue Devil one and a squirrel caribinger one (because they have a LOT of squirrels.
And a Stitch with little Mickey heads all over his body.

Thank you, Brenda,..........and welcome to the exchanges.

I got my keychains today :) from Lilysmommy. Thank you very much! They are both really cool looking!

I got a pink and yellow flipflop keychain with a tiger and the initials of a university.
My disney keychain is black with yellow and red mickey heads on it and a big red button. <3

glad you like them. It was hard to find a Louisiana keychain so I went with LSU. The mickey one came from a craft event. Had so much fun picking it out.

No keychains yet, hopefully this week though :) got my first pin package today though...gonna go post about those now!!

Got my keychains today from Lilysmommy's DD. I got a LSU purple & yellow flip flop. Also got a mickey keychain. Love them both ty!

I will try suuuuuuper hard to get them out tomorrow. Headed to Scottsdale fashion square on lunch! Hopefully I can get back to the office before the mailman comes! Love reading all of your treasures!

They arrived today!!! Fantastic package, wrapped up so pretty. And lovely treasures too:
a Mickey bar key chain
a Lego Jack Sparrow key chain
a pink Arizona Cardinals (the NFL team) lanyard
and a green Mickey Vinylmation 3D pin

thank you so much Rachel!! I love them all.

That is great!! So the last one mailed has arrived. I wonder where the rest of them are??

My package arrived today from Texas! There was a silver Texas keychain with a red star, and a Mickey keychain with a key that can be cut into a house key.

Thank you DisneyCP2002! :)

yea I was wondering if my receiver got hers yet... been taking longer then expected

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter