~~~Key chain exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.

Reminder..............mail day is July 27............PLEASE get them out on time!
You are to send one Disney key chain and one from your state or area.
MUST be sent first class or priority!!

Post here when you send out and also when you receive.
Can't wait to hear!! :woohoo:

I'll be packing mine up this weekend, so it should be in the mail on Monday.

It will be fun to hear of some arrivals................looks like a couple could be tomorrow :yay:

Will get mine in the mail hopefully no later than Tuesday. Out of town right now.

Just back from the Post Office. My parcel is in the post, 3 - 7 days to arrive. Judging from previous exchanges, it could well take about 4 days. popcorn::

Part of my package was ordered online and should arrive in 3-5 days. I am mailing the rest tomorrow. Hopefully it will all arrive the same day!

i recieved my key chains from saint peters, mo. Hoping to get my key chains sent by friday

i recieved my key chains from saint peters, mo. Hoping to get my key chains sent by friday

Friday is the mail day, so I sure hope you get them sent by then too :rotfl:

So tell us about the ones you received......we want to hear. You are the first to receive!!

cool. I got the three peas in a pod from toy story and a flash light st. louis cardinals key chain.

Thanks for sharing :)

The ones I sent have arrived.

Your item was delivered at 10:48 am on July 23

and

Your item was delivered at 9:46 am on July 23

I have my key chains, will box up and hopefully in the mail tomorrow. I'll report back when it's on its way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter