Kate's Back on Track Journal - comments welcome

Hey Kate
How did the birthday celebrations go?
Hope you had a great time :)

Oh my goodness, didn't realize I'd been gone so long.

Life has been busy, work is crazy and my DS 17 has had severe school problems which we're working on resolving. Life is never dull!!!

I have managed to see the scale go down by tiny amounts, a total of 6.5 pds. since January 1, so that's a good thing.

Haven't gotten to any of the journals, unfortunately, but still think of the DIS friends often.

Nice to hear your doing ok Kate,
congrats on the loss :)
Hope everything works out for DS at school.

Down is down. Great job on the 6.5lb loss for the new year. :cheer2: Good luck with DS17 and school. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon. I think of you everytime I make gingersnap stew. Take care.

wow. March was my last post here, life has been busy and crazy as usual.

Not sure what my last weight was in March, I know I was bouncing around between 135 and 140. Right now I'm at 132.4, getting closer to that 130 mark, but who knows?

I may try to find time for the journals later, right now need to go work on dinner for the family.:goodvibes

Hi Kate,

It's great to hear from you!:hug: How have you been doing the past few months? How is your family?

That's great that you are getting close to the 130 mark....Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Have a great weekend!:goodvibes

Hi toystory! :wave2:

DS is at a different school this year, so far so good.

Big worrisome money issues here, but we're working on it.:thumbsup2

DD 22 graduated from college, is working a part-time job, looking for another job to supplement that, and she's hoping to move to an apartment soon.

Other 2 DD's are freshman in high school, who made the hs soccer team, and is doing well, and 7th grade, my baby is going on 13!

I'm working overtime to try to pay down a lot of bills, so I don't have a lot of time, I may just stop in here now and then.

Hi Kate
nice to 'see' you ;)
hope the money issues get sorted :hug:
Great news that your so close to 130 :cool1:

Hi Tracey!

How are things with you?

Life is still hectic here, with DD playing high school soccer (she was thrilled when Beckham arrived here in the states - too bad he's hurt now!)

Youngest DD is still dancing, oldest DD is working at a library and taking photos for a little local newspaper. DS is doing better with school for now.

Me - I'm busy, finding it hard to find time to work out, but I do what I can. DH workplace is about 3 miles from mine, at the end of the day, I walk to where he is so we can drive home together. It's a good 25-minute walk, so that's been something anyway.

gotta go.:hourglass

Hi Kate,

It does sound like you have been super busy.:hug: I think it's great that you are able to get that walk in to your DH's workplace everyday. That's a great way to get some exercise in and you save on fuel costs by carpooling.:thumbsup2

I hope you have a great Tuesday!:hug:

25 mins walk everyday is great exercise Kate!!!:thumbsup2
i hope your getting a little bit of 'me' time.:hug:
as for me:
i joined a gym - loving it
not lost a single lb since i joined but feeling more toned & healthy.
Still happily married ;)
DD is doing great at school & growing up way too fast - turned 13 last month & makes me feel old saying i'm the mom of a teen!!! :scared1:
oh & i went to the maldives last month - paradise in the Indian Ocean :cloud9:
(pics on my journal - somewhere!)
Take care :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter