Kate's Back on Track Journal - comments welcome

Sorry the scale did not go down, but you have such a great attitude. It is a good reminder for me to not get discouraged. I'll definitely try the curried green beans. Thanks for the recipe.

Good luck with your busy week.:cool1:

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you.... You are doing a great job! The scale will cooperate soon... Keep on keeping on!:cheer2:

WI this morning, 138.0, so finally it has gone down a bit!!

Which doesn't make sense, I think the scale is always about a week or two behind my good food/exercise weeks. This was not a good one, I did have a candy attack one day, and have been too busy for exercise.

The Confirmation was wonderful, I'll post pic of DD and the bishop when we get the pics downloaded.

Have a good week all.

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: Congrats on the loss!!! You can say goodbye to the 140's for good now!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Glad Confirmation went well and I hope you have a calmer week next week. :)

Yay, finally a payoff for all your hard work! :thumbsup2 That doesn't seem right that you didn't do the best this week yet showed a loss, but I'm sure you don't care about the timing as long as the loss was there! :)

Congratulations on the loss Kate :)

Cant wait to see the pics
Have a great weekend :)

you're doing really awesome, Kate! Bye, Bye 140's!!!!

Glad the scale FINALLY cooperated!

Have a great rest of the week!

Kate congratulations on the loss! Sometimes my weight loss seems a bit delayed too, funny how that works. I can't wait to see your daughter's confirmation pictures, what a special event for your family. Keep up your good work, it certainly is paying off!

Well, again, I've been gone for a while.

I've been sick with the flu, and unfortunately even though the stomach component was involved and I didn't eat much for a few days, no weight loss on that front! No gain, either, so I guess I'm even.

Feeling a bit better, will try to get to journals.:)

Kate, I am sorry you have been sick! I never lose weight when I am sick either which just makes it even more unpleasant and unfair! I hope you feel better, you will get back into the swing of things now that you are better. And staying the same after a loss is really great since that means it was obvioulsy a true loss of fat not water or muscle. So that is very good news! Have a great weekend!

Glad you're feeling better, Kate! I hope you're having a Healthy, good weekend!

Hi Kate
Sorry you havnt been well :hug:
I hope you get well soon :)
Sending lots of :wizard: to help you along!
Have a great week
Tracey

Sorry you have had the flu, but glad you are feeling better now. Here's :wizard: that you can get back on track. I know you can! Just take it easy and let your body get fully better.

Well, between finally getting over my sickness and this lingering cough, heavy snow here, so no gym and the kids off school, and Aunt Flo arriving! I'm back up to 139.5, and really wondering when this is going to start on a downward trend.:confused3

Plan is to get to the gym today for a short time, then work my volunteer day in the school cafeteria. Then back home to work for a bit.

Have to vent a little, I'm really hating this "change" business. Never know when TOM will show up, haven't had that since Thanksgiving, now suddenly here it is. I'll certainly be glad when this is over for good! Most of my friends are my age and younger, and I keep trying to ask older friends when this might end. My SIL just laughs and says "you're too young!" Well, I turn 50 next friday, I didn't think that was too young :rotfl:

Hope all my DIS WISH friends have a good weekend!:goodvibes

I've heard the fun can last for a couple years - brace yourself! And I'm sure your fluctuating hormones are not helping the scale move in the right direction either... Have you talked to your Dr about your symptoms?

Hang in there Kate, you still do awesome with your workouts and eating! :cheer2:

Hi Kate
I'm sure you will be fabulous at 50:)
Any party plans?
Hope TOM goes away soon

Have to vent a little, I'm really hating this "change" business. Never know when TOM will show up, haven't had that since Thanksgiving, now suddenly here it is. I'll certainly be glad when this is over for good! Most of my friends are my age and younger, and I keep trying to ask older friends when this might end. My SIL just laughs and says "you're too young!" Well, I turn 50 next friday, I didn't think that was too young :rotfl:

I'm right there with you, Kate! I HATE midlife!!! They told me at 35 I was in Peri and I'm now almost 47 and still going strong, albeit unpredictable. For instance, EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to Florida!!!! My DH says I should just not go anymore.....NOT!!!!!

Hope you have a good week this week! I'll check back when I return from FL or before!

Glad you are feeling better Kate. Sorry about TOM and his unpredictableness. Aging definitely stinks. When Aunt Flo goes away the scale will move back down. Hopefully the weather will improve soon and you can back into your routine soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter