Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

Jellyrolls meet less than four months out :) Woofreakinghoo!

A Jellyrolls meet sounds like fun!!! :cool1:

Jellyrolls meets are always fun, Lars! Especially when I'm at them :)

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Jellyrolls meets are always fun, Lars! Especially when I'm at them :)

Karen
::yes:: I'm sure that true!!
Sounds like they'll be lots of people in WDW that week :cool1:
We went to Jellyrolls for the first time on our June trip & I LOVED it....we had such a good time.....they even had me on the stage...someone squealed & told them it was my 40th birthday..... :rotfl:

Hmmmmm......I think it just might have to be your 40th birthday all over again.... ;) :teeth: :rolleyes1

The LK 4, how funny that your 50th birthday coincides with Lars' 40th birthday? ;)

I'm sure I can arrange something to get someone from our group onstage this year. I have connections (and a wad of cash).

Karen

And Barbara, if memory serves me correctly, that date will also coincide with yours and Phil's 25th wedding anniversary ;)

Wow, we have so much to celebrate.

Karen

Well, if you're gonna create a birthday for me, you need to remember that my twin will be with me! :teeth:

Karen - I think that your birthday falls in early December this year, right? :goodvibes

My birthday is every day :)

I got onstage last year during the meet.

I can't wait! I need to bring along my special singing spoon. :teeth:

Sing us a song you're the pianoman
Sing us a song tonight
We're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feeling all right

A DISer gave me a toy microphone as part of my Christmas gift last year. Maybe I'll have to bring that. :)

Karen

I am really looking forward to this trip!! :cool1:

It's going to be so much fun. When it gets closer, I'm going to start begging to make sure that we get the best piano players that night. It's worked before :)

Karen

When we were there in June our piano players were pretty good imho::yes::
we had Pete, Jason & 2 other guys whose names seem to have slipped my mind....one guy was from Michigan & I think he was my favorite but I'm blanking on his name :confused3 He was actually the only one who knew one of the songs I requested.....Jason hadn't heard of it but that guy said "It's a great song!! I love it" & he was able to play it for me :)

The guy from Michigan is Ray. He has longish (nor really long) dark hair. What was the song?

If you describe the other guy, I'm sure I'll know who you're talking about.

I love most of the guys. And they all certainly have their good moments. They are great :)

Karen

I've started a list of our honored guests on page one.

Don't see your name there? Then you won't be having fun on December 2nd.

I have a few surprises up my sleeve ;)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter