Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

oh no... i just booked a trip with my Dad and oldest son for November and I was thinking about going to Jellyrolls.. then i thought wouldn't it be neat if that was Karen's DIS meet.. oh well.. we are a month to early.. have fun!!! We will warm up Jellyrolls for you!!!

Me too? I've never met a DISer in real life so this would be awesome! I'm actually thinking that I become a regular at Jellyrolls this year. I've never been, but I've been to similar places and just LOVE IT!. And as a solo, I don't want to go back to my room until I absolutely HAVE to :Pinkbounc

Hmmm... should I? This Jerry characters sounds a little shady. Wonder if it's safe? There might be some obnoxious tipsy people there, and they might be armed with flashy rings and light sticks. What if someone spills tequila on me? What if I sing out of tune and someone hears? What if embarrassing photos crop up later?

Decisions, decisions...

Stacy, you should definitely come! Jellyrolls is a blast--solo or with a group. The piano players at Jellyrolls love us!

WebmasterKathy, don't worry about all of those things. Jerry is a very nice guy--very fun, life of the party. And the drunk tipsy person with the light sticks who drinks tequila and sings out of tunes isn't going to be there. She's a tall blond woman named Kathy from Texas. She's staying far away from the meet. So you can come.

Karen

WebmasterKathy said:
Hmmm... should I? Wonder if it's safe? What if someone spills tequila on me? What if I sing out of tune and someone hears? What if embarrassing photos crop up later?

So many questions - so little time...

Won't this be the THIRD Dec. Jellyrolls Meet? If so, you HAVE to come!!!

:cool1:

WebmasterKathy said:
Hmmm... should I? This Jerry characters sounds a little shady. Wonder if it's safe? There might be some obnoxious tipsy people there, and they might be armed with flashy rings and light sticks. What if someone spills tequila on me? What if I sing out of tune and someone hears? What if embarrassing photos crop up later?

Decisions, decisions...

Nah, don't worry about it!!! We can make you an official "Jerry-ite"!!! It's just those light sticks I worry about... :banana: :scared1:

Diane, Kathy was talking about a different kind of light stick then you are. You won't see those light sticks at Jellyrolls.

Karen

:jumping1: I'll have you know, I arranged our room ressies around this meet!! Since it's the last night of our trip, got us a room at BWV for Friday night so we can stagger.....errr....I mean, wander back to our room after closing down Jellyrolls! :sad1: The flashy rings won't be there??!! I was really hoping for a new one since the one I got last year never made it home with me. Musta left it in the bottom of my glass.........

This is sounding more and more fun as the posts go on. How many days is it now? 135? Geesh - lots of time to anticipate and practice my singing! :rolleyes1

TLinden16 said:
Diane, Kathy was talking about a different kind of light stick then you are. You won't see those light sticks at Jellyrolls.

Karen

I know, I know. I'm sure Kathy's light sticks were much more Disney appropriate!!!

Jerry is going??? :banana: I wonder if there will be diving and capering.

Ok, I've been looking at airfare for me and my Mom and found really good flights on Jet Blue....I just feel guilty leaving the fam. Come on, twist my arm, people!!!! :goodvibes

TLinden16 said:

Karen

Yeah, they only sell those at Fantasmic! :rotfl2:

CamColt said:
Yeah, they only sell those at Fantasmic! :rotfl2:

:banana: :scared1: Come on, consider your arm twisted!!!! If George told me to go, others have to go too!!! Come on, come on...join us. It's going to be a real hoot!!

goofy4tink said:
:banana: :scared1: Come on, consider your arm twisted!!!!

Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!! Ok, all right, I'll be there. :teeth: I just booked our flights. :banana:

My Mom doesnt think she can go to the meet, but I will work on her. Count me in and most likely her too. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Well maybe I can drag dh into there with me and send the ds to disney quest. I would like to meet you karen. Dh and I will be the ones drinking just the cokes!!

CamColt said:
Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!! Ok, all right, I'll be there. :teeth: I just booked our flights. :banana:

My Mom doesnt think she can go to the meet, but I will work on her. Count me in and most likely her too. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yippee!!! This trip is going to be such fun. Some 'old, familier' faces and some new friends to meet!!! :maleficen

Katie, what great news to hear that you will be coming! Woofreakinghoo!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter