"K" sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!!

My "K" package arrived from Donna today :)

"K"angaroo jumbo eraser
"K"leenex tissues
"K"leenex splash and go wipes
Hello "K"itty pencils
Hello "K"itty band aids
Hello "K"itty memo pad
"K"itchen pictographs
"K"ermit Swamp Years DVD

Thanks, Donna. I'm sure we can use it all. DD is a teacher, so she takes things for her treasure box. Some will go in that.
I love the splash and go wipes....great for traveling.

Hope you are feeling okay.

I'm glad you'll be able to use it. Some of those items will definitely make good treasures for her box. :woohoo: That's the first time I've ever seen the Kleenex splash and go wipes but I thought they would be nice for a trip. I think I'll get some for my car so when my grandkids go someplace with me, I'll have instant clean up. ;)

Home from work early today due to oral surgery. :scared1: My box came from Tracey/Goofystitchfan. She sent:

Kix cereal
Kool-Aid
Kit - sewing
Keychain
Kleenex
Kitten stickers.

Thank you, Tracey! Woo hoo. I'm the first one to receive, or at least post that I received. :cool1:

Glad you got it Donna. Hope you can use some of it. Good luck with your recovery..... :hug:

Tomorrow is mail day.

Be sure to post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

sorry for the late reporting..Kaysee received hers the other day but we just got around to opening mail and packages.
she received a package of goodies from Meriweather.
kangaroo notepad
buzz mini kite-Kaysee wants to go fly it now but it is 110" and no wind..lol :scared1:
2 really neat keyrings..love the dolphin..she is going to hook it to her backpack
snow white kooky pen-cant go wrong with kooky pens :)
kids crest and smiley toothbrush--I love this toothbrush :goodvibes
kids hair barettes
krazy straws
and a "Kute" watch
what an amazing package Nancy--Kaysee and I thank you very much for everything. :hug::hug::hug:

ours is ready to be mailed tomorrow..will post after the post office!

Glad to hear it did arrive. Hope she has fun with everything.

Enjoy!! And stay cool.....that is what I live with everyday (but not the humidity, thank goodness)

Any arrivals today??

"L" sign-ups will be starting tonight or tomorrow morning :yay:

Any arrivals today??

"L" sign-ups will be starting tonight or tomorrow morning :yay:

Me!! I got my package from Cindy today!

I got
"K"ool aid - grape, orange, black cherry, blue raspberry lemonade
"k"ey ring
"k"itchen towel
"K"leenex packet (with Mater from Cars on it!)
"k"eys

Thanks Cindy--great package! It's going to be 100 degrees tomorrow :scared1: so the Kool Aid will come in handy! and I know I'll use all of the stuff in the box. Thanks again!

:yay: for an arrival.

Anyone else?? (stay cool, Missy. That is what I try to do every day here!!)

Come on over!!

Actually, the pool water is so warm now, it isn't so refreshing.

TODAY is mail day!!

2 packages left to report about being mailed. Be sure to post here when you actually mail so I can mark you off the list.
Reminder PMS will go out this afternoon if I don't see those 2 post about mailing.

We should have a couple of arrivals today also ::yes::

"L" sign-ups are now going on, come and join in again :yay:

My package was mailed early this afternoon.

I also received my package today...it seems that it arrived 2 days ago but it got left in the garage by someone. I love the "k" sticker on the outside. Will be opening it with the kids shortly and will post all the goodies that were sent.

Glad to hear it arrived, Aymee. Your sender was getting worried.

we have at least one more that has arrived that we need to hear about. Please come and check in with us!!

I just happened to notice I meant to include an extra item in my packet. And here it is laying next to me. :sad2: Sorry about that. I may have even mentioned it in my note.
So much for the extra. :headache:
Unless I did include an extra item, and the one next to me is mine! (That I forgot I had...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter