"K" sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.

Mail by date is 7-22.....please get them out on time. All items should start with a "K".

Post here when you mail....please do this so I can mark you off the list.
And also post when you receive and tell us about the "K" items you get. Can't wait to hear :yay:

I took my package to the post office this morning. It is scheduled for delivery on Monday. Since the post office was actually open, I hope this delivery date is correct. :goodvibes

I bought the last item, everything fits in the box! So it will be in the mail on Monday, I'll come back to post when it is officially on it's way.

Great going!

All names are picked up and several packages are already on their way :yay:

Home from work early today due to oral surgery. :scared1: My box came from Tracey/Goofystitchfan. She sent:

Kix cereal
Kool-Aid
Kit - sewing
Keychain
Kleenex
Kitten stickers.

Thank you, Tracey! Woo hoo. I'm the first one to receive, or at least post that I received. :cool1:

:yay: Glad to hear of our first arrival.

Sorry about the oral surgery though, Donna. Hope it heals fast and you feel fine soon.

Hope you feel A-o-"k"ay, Donna. ;)

:rotfl: I have to use ice on the grafted area, 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off for five hours. One more hour to go - yeah! The neat thing is that I'm using a little ice pack that someone sent me in an exchange! It is just perfect for this! :goodvibes

My "K" package arrived from Donna today :)

"K"angaroo jumbo eraser
"K"leenex tissues
"K"leenex splash and go wipes
Hello "K"itty pencils
Hello "K"itty band aids
Hello "K"itty memo pad
"K"itchen pictographs
"K"ermit Swamp Years DVD

Thanks, Donna. I'm sure we can use it all. DD is a teacher, so she takes things for her treasure box. Some will go in that.
I love the splash and go wipes....great for traveling.

Hope you are feeling okay.

Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 12:59 pm on July 18, 2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter