Just saved at CBR with AP rates!!!!

crusin'minnie

Mouseketeer
I was out of town last week and our office computer whiz (ha!) screwed up my laptop so I couldn't log on the internet. Therefore I missed the big announcement of the AP's coming out for May. :(

I called this morning and the 1st cast member told me out of luck for ANY of the moderates for our dates. I called back and got another cast member who said we could get CSR for that rate or we could try breaking my reservation up for CBR and see if we could get AP rate for part of my stay. We did! I will have to check in twice but for $201 savings I'm so willing to do that. Also saved $167 for my friends room. Thank you guys soooo much and thanks Mousesavers!!!!!

I also called back for AKL and saved $33 on my 2 nights in July. What a productive morning!

Can you explain more? I called yesterday and applied an AP rate to our res. at CBR which is 5/31-6/6. We originally had $94 rate and now$74. There was no mention of having to cancel and make new reservations or anything. Did I miss something?
Thanks

No you didn't miss anything. My dates are May10-18 and the AP rate was not available for all of those dates. So they gave me the $74 AP rate for 6 nights and I kept my $94 rate for the last 2 nights. This will require that I check in again on day 7.

Sorry for the confusion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter