Just booked 2022 this morning!

Just updated my 2020 tickets to use in May 2022 and booked my park reservations...waiting on the Swan to be available to book room only for May 2022...but it feels real this time for sure.
That’s a good way to put it. It finally feels real! Love the Swan and the surrounding resorts! Disney here we come!

we booked Feb 2022 @ CBR too. We must be going at the same time bc my countdown is just about the same as yours!! 361 days for me. Yaaaaay!

We're Feb 19-26. I'm a teacher and it's my President's Week Break! I'm sure it'll be crazy, but crazy Disney is better than no Disney! It'll be our first time going when it's not summer weather, so I'm really excited for that, and for the Epcot Festival of the Arts!

Edit: I just saw the post with your dates. Yep! Same dates!

We're Feb 19-26. I'm a teacher and it's my President's Week Break! I'm sure it'll be crazy, but crazy Disney is better than no Disney! It'll be our first time going when it's not summer weather, so I'm really excited for that, and for the Epcot Festival of the Arts!

My husband is a teacher so we have to go the same week for the same reason!
We used to go April vacation week, but it doesn’t work for my kids’ baseball schedules, so we switched to Feb last year. Actually, it worked out bc we got a Disneyland trip in February right before covid went down.

We used to go April vacation week, but it doesn’t work for my kids’ baseball schedules, so we switched to Feb last year. Actually, it worked out bc we got a Disneyland trip in February right before covid went down.

Was your April week tied to Easter? My spring break is always the week before Easter, so we're a little nervous to try WDW that week. We do love Flower and Garden, though, so we might have to tough it out one of these days. Once upon a time I taught at a year round school and we got to go in May.

That was lucky, sneaking that last trip in just in time! Especially at Disneyland since it's still closed almost a year later! We live in CA about a 7 hour drive from DLR, and the endless closure of Disneyland is really wearing on us!

Was your April week tied to Easter? My spring break is always the week before Easter, so we're a little nervous to try WDW that week. We do love Flower and Garden, though, so we might have to tough it out one of these days. Once upon a time I taught at a year round school and we got to go in May.

That was lucky, sneaking that last trip in just in time! Especially at Disneyland since it's still closed almost a year later! We live in CA about a 7 hour drive from DLR, and the endless closure of Disneyland is really wearing on us!

No, our April week isn’t tied to Easter. However, it is always super hectic at Disney that week bc most of New England and New York have that same April vacation week.

You deserve to take off whenever you want. Yay teachers. Whether in-person or remote you are heroes!!!

Ugh. I loved it when my kids didn’t have stuff and we could go whenever we wanted. Now we work more around their schedules than we do our own. Thank goodness there is a lull in January next year!

Hooray for teachers. They are true heroes in all of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter