Just back from Embassy Suites LBV...any questions?

ennazus

DIS Veteran
We enjoyed our stay & would stay there again! The 'free' breakfast was a nice plus since we would usually eat in our room prior to hitting the parks. The main reason we decided upon this hotel was because it had an indoor/outdoor pool as well as being a suite hotel.

I found the access to the highway to be fairly easy... just a couple turns (got lost only once when we took the wrong turn off the highway... but we knew right away it was wrong & simply turned around.)

Any questions?

What was your rate? How long did it take you to get to the parks? How was the pool? any Pictures?

Thanks!
Sue

We had a AAA rate of $99.00/night which included the free cook to order/continental breakfast. They also had an evening manager's reception which we never attended (too tired! LOL) but I did see people w/ free drinks, popcorn, egg rolls & meatballs... not sure what else.

If you go to Embassy Suites and do a search for Lake Buena Vista you will find pictures & they are accurate (we didn't take any pics) The inside lobby was very nice and just as described.

The inside portion of the pool was rather small, but it wasn't a problem for us as we actually did swim both inside & outside. I suppose if it was bitter cold & very busy it might be a problem. It was not a deep pool. The deepest area was 5 feet. But that's fine with me since it made it easier for my son. (he's only 7 y.o.)

There was also a playground & a fitness room (neither of which we used). They also had a video arcade (which we did check out & played some air hockey! :) )

It took us 5-10 minutes to get to the WDW parking lots. And we were VERY close to Downtown Disney as well as Goodings supermarket & Crossroads.

We liked our room. It had a door separating the bedroom from the other room. (so adults can still watch tv while little ones go to sleep.) There was a full bath off the 'hallway' and a sink in the bedroom (with a mirror) and another small sink near the fridge & microwave. I'd say the room was in very good condition. I had nothing to complain about... not dust, not dirt, not even a broken light bulb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter