June Challenge ~~ Let's Jump Into June!! Winner is WDWMickey!!!

Hey guys! I thought I would pop in and share my June with you because it makes me laugh! I haven't been around much because work has gotten a bit busier AND I made the resolution to step away from the computer at night to get things done around the house! So... June comes along and the weather is so crappy that I scrapped SEVENTY-TWO pages!! I have not ever done that many pages in a month! Mostly, I did an album from our Hawaii trip in 2000, plus some WDW stuff and some other things, both new and vintage. My total for the year so far is 177 pages - all of last year I only did 167 pages! I guess cleaning up my scrap room paid off big time!

Great work, everyone, on your goals, and congrats, Cheryl!!

Hey guys! I thought I would pop in and share my June with you because it makes me laugh! I haven't been around much because work has gotten a bit busier AND I made the resolution to step away from the computer at night to get things done around the house! So... June comes along and the weather is so crappy that I scrapped SEVENTY-TWO pages!! I have not ever done that many pages in a month! Mostly, I did an album from our Hawaii trip in 2000, plus some WDW stuff and some other things, both new and vintage. My total for the year so far is 177 pages - all of last year I only did 167 pages! I guess cleaning up my scrap room paid off big time!

Great work, everyone, on your goals, and congrats, Cheryl!!

that's great! will get you added for the June totals, the yearly total hasn't been updated as of yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter