June 2nd-7th... Anyone Else?

JazzyJ622

Earning My Ears
I just booked another Solo Trip for June 2-7 and I'm staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

Anyone else going to be there during that time? Always stuck going by myself because none of my friends have time or money -would love to meet some of you!

-Jason

well might be able to - on June 2nd, June 3rd afternoon or evening. Can't the rest of June not on my weekdays annual pass.

oh I am a retired person - so probably much, much older than you

I just booked another Solo Trip for June 2-7 and I'm staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

Anyone else going to be there during that time? Always stuck going by myself because none of my friends have time or money -would love to meet some of you!

-Jason

Not going to be there in june, but I feel you when you say that you're stuck by yourself because friends don't have the money!

-Jason

I'm going to be there June 6 and 7 and would love to meet up at some point. Just discovered this board. Great to see so many people who have bonded over their love of all things Disney.

@JazzyJ622 Would love to meet, but I leave late at night on 6/3... but ill have been there since 5/26! Im staying at BoardWalk Villas. I was actually able to convince 2 friends to come and celebrate my birthday! (But Ill prob be over them, by then lol) If ya want to meet, let me know and I can share my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter