June 2012 code watch?

I want to go end of May beginning of June hope something comes out for a mod.

We are planning to return next June also. We will be celebrating DD's college graduation and DS and his "then" wife will be going as their honeymoon. They are getting married next May.

We really wanted to book AOA, but it doesn't appear any of the standard rooms are available for booking yet. I have not booked yet, but hope to be doing so in the near future. I have been able to get some good rates the last couple of times we have gone and I really am hoping for something good to come along for next year.

OP... thanks for starting this thread. I will be keeping my eyes on here closely!

I can't seem to find the 2012 discounts for AAA. Can anyone please tell me where I might find them? Thanks!

I have been just scrolling right over the codes and rates secton of this page. It caught my eye this morning and now I am getting the York's on the June 2012 list. We are planning June 8-16 of next year and are trying to get some things in order of planning. I think we will stay at Pop or possibly AOA if a code comes along. What rates are some of you getting for next June at AOA? We usually drive to Disney but this time we are planning on flying from either Jackson on Southwest or Memphis on Delta. I guess we have to wait awhile before we book our flights. It is so much fun just planning a Disney trip.

Throw us in on this list. We just spent our first June in the world ( June 1-13) and we loved it !!! We don't have dates yet but hope to get free dining again.

It was mid-August. I remember because I booked our trip a few days after the '11 rates were released the first week of Aug & then called back to get free dining the following week. :) Here's hoping for another FD offer!!!

I hope Free Dining comes out for June. DH and kids want to go to Universal next year. If I can get a discount, I can hold Universal off for another year. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Universal, but I LOVE Disney.

Starting to plan our next trip... Trying to decide between June or August of 2012 (just can't take the kids out of school again... the transition back was too much last time!!) A code might sway us one way or the other! :rolleyes1
Well, I guess me, as DH is still in denial about this trip. But he can't fight the kidlets and I for much longer! ;)

We are considering another trip to Disney... and possibly next June. Haven't made it in a few years and are craving another trip. With DS in school now it's a bit harder to manage January like we used to like to do.

Count us in. We're planning a graduation trip for our son. He's been going to Disney World since he was 3 and I'm so happy he chose to celebrate at my favorite place!!! :goodvibes

Just booked a 10 night trip at AoA, Nemo Family Suites. The rates were 345/395 per weekday/weekend night. Hoping for something to come along to help offset the price.

Just got back and the grandchildren asked if we can go back next year. Well of course!! So add us to the June 2012 code watch. I have not even ordered my photopass CD and I'm getting ready to book for next year. :dance3:

Hi Count me in!!!!!!!!!!! I originally booked for May yesterday but now I changed to June. My daughter wants to do the YES program and it starts in June. We are staying in the Royal Room at Port Orleans June 18th for 5 nights !!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

I have never been to this resort. We used AAA discount but I am hoping for a better room only discount.

Have to wait and see!!:goodvibes

Hi Count me in!!!!!!!!!!! I originally booked for May yesterday but now I changed to June. My daughter wants to do the YES program and it starts in June. We are staying in the Royal Room at Port Orleans June 18th for 5 nights !!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

I have never been to this resort. We used AAA discount but I am hoping for a better room only discount.

Are the dates for the yes program for 2012 out (if so where can I get them).

thanks

Hi mack-j,

The dates will be out soon. I e-mailed the YES program coordinator and she told me they are finishing up the fall and will be working on the spring. She says it started this year around the middle of June and will be starting about the same time next year(2012). She says they don't start in May because of park crowds. I played it safe and went almost a week later. Just keep checking the YES sight.:goodvibes

I know there is a thread on here somewhere, but can anyone sum up for me quickly.. What is the YES program?

** Nevermind everyone. I think I found the thread. Just looking for some info.

Hi fleeflicker,

I called Disney directly and asked for the AAA rates and they gave them to me. I don't believe it is available on the website.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter