June 2007 Rate/Code Watch

Just a reminder that you are not allowed to post codes that are not available to the public. If you can show where this code has been announced it will be allowed.

If you post about the code your post will be removed.

Hoping something's gonna break loose for early June. After years of AP discounts spoiling me on moderates and deluxes at value/mod rates, I'm thinkin the values maybe ain't so bad.My 15yo daughter certainly enjoys the population, so that's a plus. Oh well, I'm glad I took full advantage of the AP rates when I had 'em.

Ughhhhhhh

I managed to book with the code - no problems, we got GF GV 7 nights with DP and 4 1 day base tickets - total $3,182.

We were paying $3,347 room only & waiting for an AP discount. Only hitch was we had to move our flights a week.

Which would have been fine up until last Friday, but today we would have to pay a 50% canx fee. Ughhhhhhhh

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I used to go to the deluxes...until I purchased the annual pass...After that...I began going to Pop Century....and didn't look back...Having an Annual Pass makes me want to go more often to Disney...I couldn't justify going four or five times a year...with one time a year taking and paying for my family (sons, daughters in law, grandchildren, husband)...to stay at a Deluxe....Besides...I really couldn't afford it....I know what you mean by being spoiled, though...I miss only paying $49 a night with my annual pass.:confused: Those days are gone...gone...gone....:sad1: At least my sister was able to get the AAA discount for June 23-28th....We figured we would use that "until" the Annual Pass discounts were available for that time...I still won't give up hope until another two weeks....:cool1:

What are the dates for the code?

We originally booked 06/28-07/05 changed to 06/25-06/28 at GF. We were offered SS 06/21-06/28 which were are the dates of our vaction. We wanted to stay at GF for the full 7 day so are paying rack for the first 4 days.

This is the last warning. This is not a public code. If someone wants to provide the published details we can post the information.

what code and how does anyone know about it? Something you call and ask for or is this the upsell deal?

Hey Yo!

I think this is a great time for people to take a few minutes and read the posting guidelines that apply to everyone posting on these boards.

Please pay special attention to:

9. DISCOUNT CODES: As mentioned above, the DIS is all about planning a Disney vacation. On occasion, Disney does release discounts which usually can be obtained via a code. This information will be available in our Discounts section. However, Disney also sends mailings to specific individuals/target groups which contain a discount that can only be obtained with a PIN (personal identification number.) If you receive one of these offers, please do not share your PIN/Code on the DIS for others to use. We respect the fact that these offers are not for the general public and will remove any posts that include this information. Understand that this action is for your protection. For example, say you use Mrs. Smith's code. When you check in and are asked to produce proof that you are Mrs. Smith and cannot do so, you will be charged the full rate.

Let's just put it this way - if you cannot find the code in the discount section - do not post it on the boards.

if there continues to be posting of codes that are not public codes the Webmasters will again go to the "no codes posted" rules that used to be in place.

The webmasters have generously allowed for codes to be posted that are public codes (FL resident, AP, AAA, general public) let's not ruin that by continuing to post codes that are not intended for everyone to use.

If there is ANY INDICATION that a code is not a general public code PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRY TO POST IT HERE.

If you have any questions about the board rules please feel free to contact any of the webmasters -

I'm paying $3271.68 for 8 nights in a studio at Saratoga Springs. We have dining and 5 day base tickets. It's for 2 adults and 2 children(6 and 7). Please tell me I didn't overpay! Thanks, Tink:goodvibes

I'm paying $3271.68 for 8 nights in a studio at Saratoga Springs. We have dining and 5 day base tickets. It's for 2 adults and 2 children(6 and 7). Please tell me I didn't overpay! Thanks, Tink:goodvibes

What are your dates? Also, just an FYI, since you will be there for 8 nights with two younger children, why not more days in the parks so you are not rushed? It will only cost a few dollars more per ticket for 8 days (ie appx $20-30 more total thus bringing your current package to $3300-ish).

I ended up not doing it after all. Saratoga Springs just wasn't one of our choices. I would have loved to get Port Orleans though.:goodvibes

It seems like most people got about 40% off with the code. I don't think my price was that much off.

These were original reservations:
POFQ $1673 room rate only (AAA Rates)
10 nights 1 Adult 1 Child
June 19 - June 29

These were my offers
POR $1949 package w/dining 1 day base MYW (we have APs).
June 23 - July 3

Beach Club $3054 package w/dining 1 day base MYW
June 23 - July 3

At first I took the POR.. but I called back the next morning and changed to the BC. Is it a good deal? Is it a nice resort?! I'm a bit anxious because I went over budget changing to BC (after being so proud of myself that I was under budget for once before the change :rolleyes: )

You will loved BC! You can walk to EPCOT or take the ferry to EPCOT or MGM. SAB is amazing! Beaches and Cream right there - great restaurants in walking distance. Having a balcony or a patio is a big seller of the deluxes for me.

Actually we'll be there for part of the same time as you - we're June 28-July 12th! I'll be looking for your LGMH!

You will loved BC! You can walk to EPCOT or take the ferry to EPCOT or MGM. SAB is amazing! Beaches and Cream right there - great restaurants in walking distance. Having a balcony or a patio is a big seller of the deluxes for me.

Actually we'll be there for part of the same time as you - we're June 28-July 12th! I'll be looking for your LGMH!

Thank you! I'm glad to hear from someone who was there.. and likes it enough to go back!..lol.

Did I get a good deal? We have done AKL several times, and WL once. Since they are not on the same rate level as BC.. it does seem like the price was good, I'm just hoping it was great so I can justify going over budget :rolleyes: I don't see me changing now anyway..lol

I will have my LGMH.. or maybe you can just recognize me from my attractive hair color ;)

Yes you got a great price. That makes it easier to justify going over budget because you never know if you'll ever be able to get that price again!

Enjoy! My kids absolutely loved YC.

Yes you got a great price. That makes it easier to justify going over budget because you never know if you'll ever be able to get that price again!

Enjoy! My kids absolutely loved YC.

Thank you.. and Exactly! I don't know when the rates will be that low.. and if they weren't, I couldn't afford it! Ok.. Justified! I'm happy now. Well I was happy as soon as I made the reservations, nervous, but happy. Now I'm more happy than nervous :banana:

Looking forward to the BC! :wizard: :banana:

Anc96 ~ I have never stayed at BC. My kids have walked by SAB and drooled though while we stayed at the Dolphin. I can vouch for the area. I warn you it is an addictive place to stay. There is seriously nothing better than saying oh the boat is not there yet lets just walk. :goodvibes: Dh did his own little collective sigh of relief when he found out I switched us from AKL to BC. It is definately worth the extra money to be in that area you will enjoy it I promise. :pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter