July challenge~Let's make our pages sizzle!~Winner is mommy2mrb!!!

please add some more for me.....finished 10 pages thismorning!

I am way, way behind in my scrapbooking. I was on a roll all spring and then when I was first pg I was so sick in the evenings I didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch. So I am finally moving again and finished 4 last weekend. I am getting about 100 prints made so hopefully the momentum continues. If not I have maternity leave to catch up.

Congrats on the new baby :) Glad you're feeling a bit better :thumbsup2

please add some more for me.....finished 10 pages thismorning!

Woohoo--you're at 116 pages for the month :)

I finished 2 pages yesterday. Have to finish 8 more this weekend to reach my goal!

Got 'em :upsidedow

I can add 6 more to my total!

11 more for me. 8 digital and 3 traditional. I hope to work more this weekend (fingers crossed). I at least have to make my goal this month!!

I finished 3 more pages yesterday. My DD's Girl Scout album is up to date with the pictures I had printed. I have met my goal for the month with a total now of 21 pages. Now to see if I can get a few more done!!

:dance3: Congrats to everyone who has reached their goal :dance3:

I got 4 more finished today.

Please add 20 more to my total.. Goal is to get 20+ done tomorrow.. I'm cleaning tonight because I keep losing items in my scraps! LOL

please add 12 more started on Epcot pages, using swap stuff too!

15 more today!! This has been a busy week!! I finally made a huge dent in my son's album!!

Please add 12 more pages... I hope to plug out a few more tonight but we will see.. If not, my goal for tomorrow is 14.

I think I have AK 2008 done.. I think.. I need to inventory and check my photo files again...

:banana:I finished

37 pages

today :banana::banana::banana:

did most of my World Showcase and Megan's bday flag pages!

thanks to all the great swap pieces :worship:
photo are being posted on the scrapping with swap items thread....

:banana:I finished

37 pages

today :banana::banana::banana:

did most of my World Showcase and Megan's bday flag pages!

thanks to all the great swap pieces :worship:
photo are being posted on the scrapping with swap items thread....

:worship::worship::worship: Lisa can I send my pics to you? :rotfl::rotfl:
Love how your pages came out!

Cassey

Congrats Lisa :) You are the new leader with 165 pages completed this month :worship:

:worship::worship::worship: Lisa can I send my pics to you? :rotfl::rotfl:
Love how your pages came out!

Cassey

Thanks Cassey :) um, no thanks :rotfl: got plenty of mine own to work on, but lift away! having the swap pieces really takes all the work out of putting them together!

Congrats Lisa :) You are the new leader with 165 pages completed this month :worship:

Thanks Cheryl :)...might squeeze a few more in today after we get home from seeing the Smurf's!

I finished 12 more today!!!!! I'm putting the final touches on the last one as I type this it is drying!!!!

Should put me at 104 for the month!!! Maybe try to do a few more tonight to post tomorrow.. We shall see.. depends on the day!

Please bring my total up to 40

I'm going to try to get 1 or 2 more done at 8 but Drop Dead Diva and Falling Skys is on tonight so I doubt I will be to squeeze in a layout in 1 hour.

My goal was 31 so I'm happy with what I got done. With no A/C in the attic I'm surprised I got that much done LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter