July challenge~Let's make our pages sizzle!~Winner is mommy2mrb!!!

3 more for me!

YOu are only 2 away from your goal :flower3:

11 more for me...didn't get the laundry folded today, but lets be realistic here...whats more important? :rolleyes1 Especially considering I made myself a deal that I'd be done with my december disney book by my aug trip which is august 7th...let me say I'm no where near close. :scared1:

Yay--you are over your goal :yay:

I've done another 59 pages since I last posted. :banana:

I am currently perturbed tho because I realized, as I was near the end of an album, that I'm missing some shots from one of our dance events that I already put away, the ones taken by a friend who is a professional. Now I have to decide whether to redo the pages, or just add new ones with his photos, and how many pages it will be, and how to restructure the album...as soon as I find the CD with the pics. :sad2: So...unless I actually get my booty in gear on the wedding album or my 365 that I'm still working on, I may be mentally kaput for the month.

Amazing, simply amazing :worship:

I'm finally joining in with a whopping 2 pages. May have more later, we'll see

Steph

Welcome :)

Please add 8 more to my total..

Hope to have more yet today!!!

Got 'em :upsidedow

I am on board with 18 pages. I have a few more pages to get done in DD's scout album, so I think I might actually make my goal for the month!

Welcome :)

started work on my friends DD MAW pages....am posting photos on that thread if anyone wants to look..

completed 22 pages today of the album!

I've been super busy, and was out of town over last weekend for 4 days, but do have 5 pages done this week! I'm going to have to work like crazy this week to make my goal!

I've done 4 today :goodvibes DS(11) at scout camp and DS(17) at drama summer school:cool1: If I didn't have so much :laundy: I'd have done more;)

Another 8 for me. Not sure if I'll do any more this month, but I'm on to 2008 finally!

I got another 10 pages done in the last few days.

Updated to here :)

finished 16 the past few days and also found out that I am a lot closer to being done with decembers disney book than I thought! Woot for a finished book before the next trip in a few weeks! :banana:

finished 10 more pages today of the MAW album

Lisa you are almost at 100 pages for the month :cool1:

finished 16 the past few days and also found out that I am a lot closer to being done with decembers disney book than I thought! Woot for a finished book before the next trip in a few weeks! :banana:

Yay for an almost finished book :goodvibes

I have gotten 5 more done!!!!!!!!

You are at your goal for the month :thumbsup2

I finished 8 more pages last night :)

worked on using my swap pieces tonight! finished 12 pages
DHS is almost finished!!!

will post photos tomorrow on the Using Swap pieces! tired back and eyes, heading to bed in a bit!

I am way, way behind in my scrapbooking. I was on a roll all spring and then when I was first pg I was so sick in the evenings I didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch. So I am finally moving again and finished 4 last weekend. I am getting about 100 prints made so hopefully the momentum continues. If not I have maternity leave to catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter