JULY 2006 Scrapbooking Challenge

2 more for me (thats 5 ;) )

I also made 6 birthday cards (I don't think that counts :guilty: )

If this heat and humidity keeps up I just might get some done!!!

12 more for me today! Wahoo! I am done with summer 2005 onto fall!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot to say I was in. I just popped over to report my total so far and realized I didn't even say I was in :rotfl: :crazy:

Anywho, went to a crop today and completed an entire 7x7 album. Love those CM snap packs. I did our trip to Great Wolf Lodge :)

I finished 48 pages with journaling :)

I was supposed to complete that in June but better late than never!

I got another 12 done today so far.. woohoo.. that brings me to 37 for the month.. I left my table and supplies out and will do more later so I'll post an update then :sunny:

Add 8 more to my total (56 total) for this weekend. I have my son's school book updated now :)

Probably all I will do for the month. It seems I do really well for a weekend and then it stops - lol!

please add 3 more for me.. Now up to a total of 40 for the month..

:cool1: 6 more for me! At this rate I should be done with October 2005 by the end of the month!

I have almost caught up on ordering prints too (just ordered 300+ from December 2005 Disney trip and all the regular prints through Mother's Day 2006.) Lots to scrap now!

3 pages completed and mounted in my daughter's book for 2005....

1 page of last summer's trip to Disneyland. :)

ETA: Got 8 more pages done in my daughter's book after originally posting this and thinking I was too tired to do any more. :cool1:

Y'all are doing great! Keep it up, the month is only half over. ;)

Couldn't sleep this morning, so 7 more pages done. D's spring of 05 book is done! :banana:

I know the month is half over, but can I join in. :confused3 I've been working on our disney album from our trip at the end of May. :sunny:

Wow you guys are really on the ball. With the move and so many swaps due this month I'm not getting any real scrapping done. I will be all over it in August though.

I've got 12 more done last night and that scrapbook is now complete! Yeah!! Thank goodness!!! One thing off the list of lots to do!!! :)
Thanks for the motivation this month! I needed it!!! Now on to the next scrapbooking project!!!

twinmommyks said:
I know the month is half over, but can I join in. :confused3 I've been working on our disney album from our trip at the end of May. :sunny:
Of course you can join. The more, the merrier. So how's your album coming along?

RRBB said:
Of course you can join. The more, the merrier. So how's your album coming along?

I have 11 pages done. I started the month of July really strong but have slowed a bit the past week. Hopefully, this will encourage me to get some more of those pages done. :teeth:

My dh may be going out of town with our twins this weekend to visit friends, so I MAY have some extra scrapbooking time :woohoo:

3 more!! boy I am noticing every one else, and I am such a slacker!!!!

gonna keep moving!!! :moped:

PrincessNancy96 said:
I've got 12 more done last night and that scrapbook is now complete! Yeah!! Thank goodness!!! One thing off the list of lots to do!!! :)
Thanks for the motivation this month! I needed it!!! Now on to the next scrapbooking project!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter