JULY 2006 Scrapbooking Challenge

RRBB

<font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton
The year's half over. Are you caught up with your scrapping? Do you need motivation to move it along? Join the July Scrapbooking Challenge and get those pages/albums completed! It's really quite easy. Complete pages, journaling and all, and report back here with your numbers.

So who's going to play?

40 - bettyann29
56 - cobbler
1 - Honeybehr1
- IMALOVNDISNEY
6 - laura&fam
4 - lewdyan1
15 - mantaz
10 - Mickey&JoshNut
8 - Mickster
- MomOf2DisneyKids
50 - nono
37 - PrincessNancy96
3 - rlovew
1 - saucymb
60 - scraphappy92
smilie-ChallengeLeader.gif

6 - scrappinmom
5 - StitchIsOurHero
- tiggerfan6
8 - tubachick
18 - twinmommyks
49 - vpalmer

I am in with two! I won't win as I will be traveling for 16 nights, but at least I will get a lot of new pictures to scrap when I get back! :)

I'll join in although I expect my numbers will be down from last month with a week of vacationing.

I'm in. This month I have a crop club and the Creating Keepsakes convention with 2 nights of cropping! Maybe I'll get some pages done, not just swap stuff! :rotfl:

Please count me in once again.

I find that these monthly challenges are just what I need to hopefully get my May 2005 Disney Magic Panama Canal Cruise scrapbook completed by the end of the summer.

I think I would like to join this time. It is my first joining in on this board but I have a goal with my crop club. Getting pages done is the most important. I want to try to catch up on all my WDW trips.

Angela

Please add me in again.

These monthly challenges really help me to finish the pages and not leave that one journaling or embelishment for later. I want to finish the page so I can post it!

OK- I'm In.... I could use all the motivation I can get!!! :thumbsup2

I need to focus more on my pages than on other things.....

I'm in...although I can't imagine getting much done this month....but heck I'll try

May I join as well? I've been lurking here in the last month learning as much as I can. Thanks for all the great posts! :thumbsup2 I just started a month ago, so you can safely call me a rookie! :)

All right! After 2 months of posting a whopping 0 pages done, I am committed to try again this month. I have gotten quite a bit of swap stuff done, but I have not completed any of my pages. We took a bunch of pics on our last Disney trip (over 1000), so I am going to do my darnedest to get them scrapped! Even 1 page done will be better than where I've been! :rolleyes:

Got everyone to this point. Now that the holiday is over, I bet there'll be no stopping y'all now.

I managed to get 4 pages of my honeymoon scrapbook done today while my daughter napped. It's only 5 years later.... :rolleyes1

Count me in as well.

I have two projects up Day out with Thomas the Tank and my wedding/honeymoon (11 yrs ago :rotfl2: )

I gotta get motivated again.

nono said:
I managed to get 4 pages of my honeymoon scrapbook done today while my daughter napped. It's only 5 years later.... :rolleyes1
You're doing better than me. I did 1 page, the title page, for our honeymoon several years ago and haven't touched it since. And now I'm not sure I want to use a CM album anymore so I may have to start all over again. (We just celebrated our 5th anniversary, and I've yet to order our wedding album either. :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter