Joe's Magic DISign Shop - Under Construction

Just Reference the MK:MATCH Design plus the name of your family and what color you want for the background.

By the way... this design is from a matchbook from the Magic kingdom.

That's right... I am going to customize the design for you! :wizard:

Click on the images below to get the full size. They print out 5X7.

I designed this logo for a cruise this past year. IT was a type of logo for the podcast cruise for a DISboards member. I thought that I would post it here to make changes too.

IF anyone has a picture of this out in the wild would you please post it? Thanks

I am willing to update it for people going on Disney cruises:

417149951_vqmAa-L.jpg

416670948_NdXPp-L.jpg

Joe - Love, Love, LOVE, the Pirates & Pals Invite and the customized 25th ears for my parents. I cannot thank you enough for your designs.

Sincerely,
MegB:worship:

Joe - Love, Love, LOVE, the Pirates & Pals Invite and the customized 25th ears for my parents. I cannot thank you enough for your designs.

Sincerely,
MegB:worship:

No problem... glad you like them.

As some know... I was in the Marines and so I have a lot of respect and pride for my fellow service members. I hope to create a few more military related designs in the future.

A big thanks to Natalie (A.K.A. donatalie) for letting me use the Marine Corps Mickey in the image below. :wizard:

Click it for the full size:

Joe- Words cannot express how I felt when I saw your new Marine Mickey DISign. Our son is currently on his way to Afghanistan to join his fellow Marines. I am going to use your disign on a shirt for my husband (cutting off the veteran part) for our Sept. trip.
Thank you for the disign and for your service to our country.

Another Big Thanks to Natalie for the Marine Mickey!

A another Marine Corps Design... in my vintage style:

VINTAGEMARINES_edited-1.jpg

Hi Joe-

Your designs are great. I was wondering if I could get the castle one with The Leitz Family no year.

Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter