Joe's Magic DISign Shop - Under Construction

I suppose I will give a little background about myself. I can usually be found over on the photography board. I have a background in websites, graphic design and photography.

I was looking at this website when I saw the thread by Violets by da Marina asking for X-mas Wish Lists.

I like to do design things so if you have an idea you would like feel free to just ask.

The full size of my designs can be downloaded by clicking on image in the thread to get the full size. (Very handy!).

do you by any chance have any mickey mouse alphabet?:confused3

Here are my Christmas List DISigns: I can add names to the x-mas lists. See Violets by da Marina original thread.

Here are my Christmas List DISigns: I can add names to the x-mas lists. See Violets by da Marina original thread.

These are COOL! I know this is a LONG shot, but........ do you have these without the Christmas list wording?

I was thinking I could use them for Christmas letters to the kids from the characters!

I have announcements to let them know they are coming, post cards being sent, and welcomes, and I would love a Christmas greating!

Thanks, Dana

These are COOL! I know this is a LONG shot, but........ do you have these without the Christmas list wording?

I was thinking I could use them for Christmas letters to the kids from the characters!

I have announcements to let them know they are coming, post cards being sent, and welcomes, and I would love a Christmas greating!

Thanks, Dana

Any particular one? Would you like the All I want for Christmas removed too?

I would be glad to modify some of them for you.

I would like the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and last one that you have posted. I have 5 kids to send them to, lol.

Yes I would like all the wording removed.

Thanks, Dana

Oh Wow!!! These are fantastic! I think I will use these for my boys' this year!
Fab work!

xxx

These are beautiful! I too would appreciate them without the Christmas List or other wording......I can see many uses for them, especially stationary for writing to relatives during the holidays and of thank you notes after the holidays!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

These are beautiful! I too would appreciate them without the Christmas List or other wording......I can see many uses for them, especially stationary for writing to relatives during the holidays and of thank you notes after the holidays!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

I would like the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and last one that you have posted. I have 5 kids to send them to, lol.

Yes I would like all the wording removed.

Thanks, Dana

Here you go:

Clipart © Disney... Images not for sale and are for personal use.

Joe,

Very nice to see a thread with your name- Amazing talent in your designs and the fact that you also know photography is a huge plus- You will get many requests and many questions as well- LOL-
Thx for sharing with us!

This a picture that I took and added the fairy tale effects to.

Comparison of the original and finished versions:

408066876_9Jz4e-M.jpg
408060819_HY6Lm-M.jpg

I would respectfully request that you don't use the background image
without consent first as it took a very long time to create. :goodvibes

I am accepting requests at this time. Below is an example of a tee shirt DISign. (Fairy Tale is two words?)

413751441_PKYL6-XL.jpg

Hey Joe! Nice to see you over here too! And I have to say, the Castle with the Fairy Tale details is awesome!!!

I was at Mousefest this weekend, and a local photographer from Ocala that I know was there. He gave me some sites to look at to learn some of these things so one day I may be able to figure that out... you are again an inspiration! Keep up the wonderful magic!

All I can say is WOW!! You have some serious talent. They are all BEAUTIFUL!!

Can you personalize the first princess wish list with the name Ally &
Tink with Holly. Do you possibly have a Pooh? If so could you make it for Ashley. If not can you make Ashley on Mickey and Minnie. Thanks. These are great and just in time for our trip. STacey

The lists are beautiful!! I know this is a long shot but what do you think about some Hanukkah and Disney characters wish lists? :goodvibes blue and white, snowflakes, Star of Davids, menorahs, and characters!! Maybe Tink, Mickey Minnie, Goofy, Lilo & Stitch? If not I totally understand!!!!

TY!

Can you personalize the first princess wish list with the name Ally &
Tink with Holly. Do you possibly have a Pooh? If so could you make it for Ashley. If not can you make Ashley on Mickey and Minnie. Thanks. These are great and just in time for our trip. STacey

Here you go. I created a pooh version just for you!

As always... click on the picture to get the full size.
I also added the Pooh versions to the template with and without words on pg. 1 of this thread for everyone else.

You might know a Marine would be this talented!! Semper fi!

Great stuff!! How fun is the fairy tale picture?!?! Can you do it to any picture?

I was a photojournalism minor/pr major, so I never got to play around with all the fun stuff.

Great to have you aboard. Just a word of caution, though....this board is completely addictive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter