JJ&JH'sMom is the winner!October Scrap Challenge! Lets Scare up Some Pages!

Please add another 49 pages for me. I got the character album together yesterday. It is a continuing project as I will be adding pics from different trips, but the pages are done and pics are on most pages. Seems my family has an aversion to Daisy which we will be working on in future trips!

WOW !!!! Just wanted to let you know I used some of the swap stuff you made in a long ago swap finally! I hope to post pics on the using swap stuff thread soon..

If I am allowed to join late I got 31 done over the weekend

I got the back pages for the Frontierland section done
so 6 more for me
now to work on Splash Mt

I got 4 more done yesterday, hoping to squeeze some more in on Wednesday as I've got the day off:goodvibes

Happily, I worked in 4 more pages this weekend and exceeded my goal! Going to try to get a few more pages done tonight, but I am transitioning from past to present so I have a bit of straightening and sorting to do first.

Set a goal, tell us what it is and just post when you complete pages. Easy peasy and lots of fun to have a goal to get to!

And WELCOME to the group!!!!!!

My goal is 75 pages and I already completed 40 this month! :). Thanks for welcoming me! I love SCRAPBOOKING & Disney!!!!

Then you have found the perfect place. We all love disney and scrapbooking!! What state are you in? There are sometimes get togethers for scrapbooking.

Lilburn GA, just outside of Atlanta. You are lucky to be so close to Disney. I have friends who work there!

Let me know if you get together to scrap, I will make the drive. Once a year I do a SCRAPBOOKING weekend with about 200 women in Daytona Beach. It's a blast usually the 3rd week in sept. just got off the dream two weeks ago, getting ready to start that album

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter