JJ&JH'sMom is the winner!October Scrap Challenge! Lets Scare up Some Pages!

I got 2 pages done (Fall LO)
almost finish a few more but not yet happy with them
I did some pecans cracked & into the freezer - yeah I know doesn't count but I got something done

I was in my scrap room for a record amount of time yesterday and completed 7 pages!

I am frustrated though because I am scrapping my 2006 Mousefest trip and have stopped and started so many times it seems like the trip was very, very long! The good news is that I only have two pages left to do of meets and two pages on the amazingness of Epcot at the holidays. Hopefully I can get this done this week before I leave for my business trip. I do plan on taking some kits and tools with me to scrap while I am gone too in order to stay away from the slot machines!

Finished 6 pages over the weekend, brings me up to 14 for the month so far.

Becky

Just 2more for me but I started on my Aulani book!

Finsihed 9 more pages between yesterday and today - up to 23 for the month...

Becky

Can you add 6 more for me please?

ETA: I have just passed 100 for the year, my goal is 150. I have 6 more weeks of leave so I should be able to do another 30-40. I think I might be able to do it!

May I please join.. I am going to a weekend crop starting tomorrow at 5 (altho I am not staying at the hotel because it's 30 mins from my house) and ending Sunday at 3.. My plan is to continue working on my Hubs first trip (May 2nd - May 7, 2012) I started it at a crop on 9/22 and got 18 pages done which was him getting to Orlando, checking into the Pop & the room, getting some lunch, on the bus to MGM and our first few rides (Toy Story Mania, the Backlot Tour and Muppets 3-D.. so I'm going to say I can get 40 pages done this weekend..

I used be in lots of swaps here and I am going to be bringing my entire stash - I have bags an bags an bags full of swap items - to incorporate as many as possible - I'll try and remember when I post pics to give you the proper shout out..

please add 2 pages hope to get some more done soon!

Please add another 49 pages for me. I got the character album together yesterday. It is a continuing project as I will be adding pics from different trips, but the pages are done and pics are on most pages. Seems my family has an aversion to Daisy which we will be working on in future trips!

18 more pages for me. I am working on my back log of disney vacations. 1/4 way through Oct 07...many more trips to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter