Jennifer & Charley's 9/15/11 SBP/The Attic 12/9 Feat DisneyWeddingPodcast!

Love the Epcot photos. You look stunning!

I am so excited about our Epcot shoot the more I see other brides. I know I want Canada, France, Morocco and Italy. I am hoping that since our ceremony is in the UK that we can do the France pics on our ceremony day and then add Germany. Plus with our reception in America, we will have those too. It's alot, but I am hoping we can squeeze it all in.

How did the slushies turn out?

New HIMYM tomorrow! Very excited!

Thank you so much!!

With your events taking place inside the park, I don't see any reason why you couldn't get all of those countries. I've seen pics from other Epcot weddings, and they had tons of in park pics!!! That will be so cool if you're able to get all of those!

The slushies were pretty good. I only tasted it though! :laughing: I'm not a drinker. Charley drank them though.

I was going to send you and Jackie a message about the new episode tomorrow night! I can't wait. I've been watching HOURS of reruns while we've been off work! lol I love that show!

-No, I wouldn’t want to pay Randy to chill with Tanis either! That stinks about the work trucks!
-POFQ was the first WDW hotel I stayed in when I was 8 years old, so it holds a VERY fond place in my heart. (My grandparents actually let me pick the hotel when I was a little!) I stayed there again when I was 11, and then again when I was 21. It’s still amazing. ☺
-Awww. I will definitely remember the ring in flower pictures! Well, hopefully.
-And I hope the NYE thingie was fun at least. Chris and I didn’t even make it until midnight. I DID have a glass of sangria though. (I had most of it on Friday night though, which is why some of my facebook posts went through twice…)

Now, onto the pics!
-Oh, I LOVE the one where you’re looking at each other. You look so in love.
-I love the poofball pictures. So Cinderella-y.
-I love the ribbon on the bouquet. I think I just noticed that.
-Your eyes look stunning in the photo where you’re looking up. Absolutely stunning. Why hasn’t Regina started her own photo business yet?!?!?!
-Where you on the balcony in Italy? Or am I making that up?

Oh, and Bethie is right: new HIMYM tomorrow! I am excited for it. :goodvibes

we want to have anniversary pics with Randy. I've got to get on that one!!!

But on to the photos!!!

Ooh! Anniversary pics??? I haven't heard of these! But now I want them! Are you just going to pick a resort to do them at??

I know there are probably hundreds, if not more, couples that have the same exact photos.. in the same exact locations.. but that doesn't bother me! This whole thing was an amazing experience, and I would pay all of that money over again tomorrow if they would let me back in there in my dress!

I will cherish this photos for the rest of my life!!!! I don't care if you have basically the same ones hanging on your wall! Mine are on my walls, and that's all that matters to me! Nobody who sees them are going to say... "such and such has that same pic".. NO that will not happen. That's the whole reason we had our wedding away from home! Nobody here has these pictures. lol (This isn't meant to sound mean, if that's how it comes across. Just expressing how much I love our photos even though many of you have the same ones)

Okay, so maybe this is wrong, but when I was looking at your pictures, I saw a lot of the same ones I had. But I kept thinking "Yay! She got that one too! Love it!" "and that one! that's one of my fav spots...such a gorgeous picture!" So I was excited that we had the same spots, like we were twins!

Your pictures are AMAZING! I LOVE the one of you looking up so so much!

And I didn't get any rings in flowers pics either! I didn't have any of my rings before the ceremony and totally forgot after! (although we do have one of us holding our rings out in front of us, but I didn't think of putting our rings in the flowers then!)

Why hasn’t Regina started her own photo business yet?!?!?!

She does :worship: She's on Facebook! If you can see from my page, which pages I like, then you can get there. Or PM me on there and I'll send you the link!

I'm actually debating now using her for anniversary pics (I've thought about this in last 5 minutes since seeing Jennifer's post about the idea of anniversary pics!) And wonder if she'll be able to do them at the parks with her company or if I'd have to go through Disney

I LOVE YOUR EPCOT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I only wish I would have taken some there!!!!!!
Your dress is so pretty and I love how it sparkles!
My two fav pics are:
1. The one where he is holding your face with his hand. You just look so happy, and as an outsider I can see how much he loves you!
2. I really like the one where you are holding him by the wall and the flowers are on the floor.

Are you going to make any of these pictures into a canvas?

Ooh! Anniversary pics??? I haven't heard of these! But now I want them! Are you just going to pick a resort to do them at??

Okay, so maybe this is wrong, but when I was looking at your pictures, I saw a lot of the same ones I had. But I kept thinking "Yay! She got that one too! Love it!" "and that one! that's one of my fav spots...such a gorgeous picture!" So I was excited that we had the same spots, like we were twins!

Your pictures are AMAZING! I LOVE the one of you looking up so so much!

And I didn't get any rings in flowers pics either! I didn't have any of my rings before the ceremony and totally forgot after! (although we do have one of us holding our rings out in front of us, but I didn't think of putting our rings in the flowers then!)

I haven't seen any anniversary pics.. but why not?? :confused3 :laughing: I think it's a grand idea!!! We want to do a few different resorts. It would be just like engagement pics, but we're married! :goodvibes You should def do it!

I thought the same exact things when you posted your pics! I thought it was so cool we had the same locations. Just because it's the same, doesn't mean it's the same... ya know?! lol I like having pic twins!! It gives you someone to talk about them with!!!

I love that pic too! I was very surprised when I saw it. And now that you mention it.. I "liked" Regina's page on FB, and that's the pic she has posted on there as well!!! How cool is that?!

Oh well...it's not like we're lacking for pictures!! :rotfl2:

She does :worship: She's on Facebook! If you can see from my page, which pages I like, then you can get there. Or PM me on there and I'll send you the link!

I'm actually debating now using her for anniversary pics (I've thought about this in last 5 minutes since seeing Jennifer's post about the idea of anniversary pics!) And wonder if she'll be able to do them at the parks with her company or if I'd have to go through Disney

Like I said above, I did find her page. Thanks so much for leading me there. I love looking at her work, and now I could do it and be up-to-date!!

Oh def let me know what she says about doing the park pics! That would be pretty cool. I bet she knows a lot of places outside of Disney that would make for some great shots!!!

I LOVE YOUR EPCOT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I only wish I would have taken some there!!!!!!
Your dress is so pretty and I love how it sparkles!
My two fav pics are:
1. The one where he is holding your face with his hand. You just look so happy, and as an outsider I can see how much he loves you!
2. I really like the one where you are holding him by the wall and the flowers are on the floor.

Are you going to make any of these pictures into a canvas?

Thank you!!!!
-I love how the dress sparkles. It's ONE of my fav things about it.
-Aren't those pics just the sweetest?!?! That's what everyone tells us! lol And he does really love me!! I know that, and I'm very lucky to have him!!! :lovestruc
-It looks like I'm being very controlling again!! That's usually how our relationship goes anyway!! :rotfl:
-I def want to have a canvas done.... but how in the hell do you choose?!

Love, love, LOVE the new pics. Even Doug was impressed this time! ;) (And this time I'm not interrupting a movie by making him look :lmao:)

Your portraits and your ceremony pictures are stunning. After reading your trip report and showing DH, we knew we had to have Mickey and Minnie. Your trip report was how I convinced DH, so thank you :worship:

I am in love with your bridal portraits :D such a beautiful day, thank you for sharing it with us xx

Jennifer ~ I have enjoyed looking at each and every BEAUTIFUL picture you have posted of your wedding!! :lovestruc You are so fortuante to have so many beautiful ones from your special day!

You really did look like a princess! princess:

I know I'm joining in a little late but just wanted to say I loved reading through your TR and your photos are stunning! I'm so excited to have a park portrait session now.

The Cinderella dress looks perfect on you, like it was made just for you!

I LOVE your Epcot photos!!! Just love them!!! Regina did a fantastic job!! Are you doing a Mixbook or anything?? There's so many great ones!!

Everything I read said the crowds were rough over the holidays!! DH and I are driving down over Easter and it'll probably be bad too :( Then my stepmom is going with me in May... Lord help me :rotfl: I guess it's better to be away than at work though, lol!

-No, I wouldn’t want to pay Randy to chill with Tanis either! That stinks about the work trucks!
-POFQ was the first WDW hotel I stayed in when I was 8 years old, so it holds a VERY fond place in my heart. (My grandparents actually let me pick the hotel when I was a little!) I stayed there again when I was 11, and then again when I was 21. It’s still amazing. ☺
-Awww. I will definitely remember the ring in flower pictures! Well, hopefully.
-And I hope the NYE thingie was fun at least. Chris and I didn’t even make it until midnight. I DID have a glass of sangria though. (I had most of it on Friday night though, which is why some of my facebook posts went through twice…)

Now, onto the pics!
-Oh, I LOVE the one where you’re looking at each other. You look so in love.
-I love the poofball pictures. So Cinderella-y.
-I love the ribbon on the bouquet. I think I just noticed that.
-Your eyes look stunning in the photo where you’re looking up. Absolutely stunning. Why hasn’t Regina started her own photo business yet?!?!?!
-Where you on the balcony in Italy? Or am I making that up?

Oh, and Bethie is right: new HIMYM tomorrow! I am excited for it. :goodvibes

Apparently I didn't see this post the other day.. :confused3
-Now I have 2 trips where I have to decide where to stay. My birthday (May4th-7th), and our anniversary (exact dates unsure). We might be booking under Tricia's room block (Thanks again Tricia), but the price was little higher than she told me...and we can rent points for DVC for a little more than her room block would cost. So I really don't know.
-Our NYE was ok, I guess. Everyone was just kind of like.."ok, Happy NY.." lol very calmly, no excitement..and 5 mins later, we left for home!! lol

Pics..
-I love all of them!! lol
-I love the pics on the bench!!!
-Thank you... I just wonder did she make my eyes look like that?! Or do they really?? lol And as Andrea said.. she does have her own business!!!!
-Yes we were in Italy!!! (pretty sure anyway) hahahaha

HIMYM is killing me! It's supposed to be a damn comedy.. not making me cry almost every single episode!! Did you see Lily's dad come?! *tear* haha

I can't wait to see the pics from your wedding!! You were absolutely stunning!

Stunning sweetie, simply stunning!!!!

Thank you Joanne! :cutie:

Love, love, LOVE the new pics. Even Doug was impressed this time! ;) (And this time I'm not interrupting a movie by making him look :lmao:)

Thank you!! I think it helps when you don't interrupt!! (at least in my experience) :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Your portraits and your ceremony pictures are stunning. After reading your trip report and showing DH, we knew we had to have Mickey and Minnie. Your trip report was how I convinced DH, so thank you :worship:

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you're able to have Mickey & Minnie!! You will NOT regret it!!!

I am in love with your bridal portraits :D such a beautiful day, thank you for sharing it with us xx

Thank you! We were very lucky with Regina. So many people have gotten ****ty pictures, and it's just not fair!!!

I love sharing our wedding day and honeymoon with everyone. It was unforgettable. I just hope everyone enjoys their day as much as we did!!

Jennifer ~ I have enjoyed looking at each and every BEAUTIFUL picture you have posted of your wedding!! :lovestruc You are so fortuante to have so many beautiful ones from your special day!

You really did look like a princess! princess:

Thank you so much! I agree.. we are VERY fortunate to have so many wonderful photos!!!

I felt like a princess!!!:cutie: :cloud9:

I know I'm joining in a little late but just wanted to say I loved reading through your TR and your photos are stunning! I'm so excited to have a park portrait session now.

The Cinderella dress looks perfect on you, like it was made just for you!

Thank you!!! I hope you have a magical experience!!

That dress is amazing! Sometimes I open the closet door just so I can stare at it!!

I LOVE your Epcot photos!!! Just love them!!! Regina did a fantastic job!! Are you doing a Mixbook or anything?? There's so many great ones!!

Everything I read said the crowds were rough over the holidays!! DH and I are driving down over Easter and it'll probably be bad too :( Then my stepmom is going with me in May... Lord help me :rotfl: I guess it's better to be away than at work though, lol!

Thank you!! I love them too!! Yes I am doing a Mixbook (slowly but surely). I did an autofill, just to see how many pages it would take up...it was like 140 something pages!!! :eek: I've either got to take out pics.. or pay a **** load of money for the album...

The crowds were beyond ridiculous. I have serious anxiety!!! I couldn't focus on the large amount of people, or I would start to freak out!!! lol I hope the Easter crowd isn't as bad as the Christmas crowd!! But hey.. you're in Disney!!! And I will be praying for you during your trip with the SM!!! :rotfl2: I've read all about her in your PJ/TR!!!

Thank you!! I love them too!! Yes I am doing a Mixbook (slowly but surely). I did an autofill, just to see how many pages it would take up...it was like 140 something pages!!! :eek: I've either got to take out pics.. or pay a **** load of money for the album...

Okay, maybe a silly question...but what's a Mixbook? Is it just a regular photo book that you'd make on a site?

Yes Andrea! That's what it is. Site is mixbook with .com

It's another photo book site. I've been comparing different ones for price and quality. I think I've decided to just break everything up. Do a book with park shoot pics. Then wedding. Or maybe pics Regina took and pics Randy took. hell I don't know!! Lol

Another option (not sure if it'd be cheaper or not) would be to have your favorite photos in the Mixbook and do a scrapbook of the rest. :confused3

We're doing a 40-page Mixbook for our guestbook, and I got 4x6's and a few other larger prints for a scrapbook. :goodvibes

I'm definitely planning on doing a scrapbook or 2 for sure. The mixbook I'm working on right now has our bridal pics from the parks. (It also had the rest of the pics Regina took before, during, and after the ceremony.. but I decided that should be in another book)

I asked my husband last night if he wanted to go through the pics and just pic the ones we really liked...and he just looked at me. Meaning...how are we going to choose?! lol It's really aggravating. I could use a cheaper website to have more pages, but would the quality be as good??

I used Blurb for our parents photo books, and they came out great. But I got them during a sale, so the books had 30 something pages in them... and I got all 3 for less than $80.

Who knows?! I just want to find a place that has a nice selection of themes to choose from, with a decent price.

Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup2

If you get on the mailing lists, Mixbook will run sales. I get them all the time, though I haven't ordered anything yet.:rolleyes1

Ahhh! Gotcha! I know I want to make some more books too, but I can't figure out what pictures to use! I know I definitely going to make a photopass one with the carriage on the front and upload pics in there, but I don't know what else! I won't scrapbook (although I spent a lot of money before the wedding buying stuff just in case I decided to) but I have been buying photo albums so I can at least put the almost 1,000 pictures in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter