January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I tried to make it to the next level, but the flu kept me from it! I have finished 21 pages for the month. When I got back from DL a week ago Tuesday, I brought an unwanted souvenir home. I was sick with the flu and a sinus infection for over a week. I am just now starting to function again. Hopefully I'll do better next month!

Great job everyone!!

Glad you are feeling better! I see you are in North Texas- there really IS a DIS scrapper close to me!

No more for me this month, just didn't feel like doing much the last few evenings.

I've got everything ready to scrap, and can't get a page finished. We've all been sick, too. Walking pneumonia-it did help with the ban though, I don't feel like shopping either!

I'm in Texas, too! DFW area.

I finished my last three for a grand total of 31 for the month. Yippee!!!! I made my goal!

Congrats to everyone for their fabulous numbers and a big thanks to Rebecca for keeping the tally!

Great month, everyone!! I'm hoping to kick Feb off to a great start this weekend!! :cool1:

I got 3 more pages done. I think that is going to be it till I get back from WDW. Everyone has done an awesome job this month. What a way to start 2008!!

Ok it's not a blow you out of the water total. But I'm pleased that I met my starting target goal!

I completed 20 pages! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Looking forward to February and advancing on the 20 mark, especially with a mini scrapping getaway w/ my girlfriends!

OK I did an extra 2 pages before midnight last night, really pleased with myself for Jan!

I only managed 4 pages this month. But I have over 600 photos waiting to be picked up at Costco and then I will be busy for a long time.

This was fun! I've never kept track before and got a lot of pages done. Rebecca, thanks for keeping the totals.

I have updated the totals- in an unbelieveably great month we scrapped over

:cheer2: :cheer2: 1900:cheer2: :cheer2:
pages this month as a group.

Unless someone has a huge total to add in it seems our winner is Mickeyteacher with her 140 pages completed!!!

Congratulations Mickeyteacher!!!

:drinking1 Here to another productive month in February!!

Rebecca

Great job MickeyTeacher!!

I really hoped to get more done but, I've spent most of this month sick, so I didn't get much done at all. Hopefully, I can pick it up in February. :)

Thank you everyone.... Congrats on all the pages done this month. I will start a Feb. thread later this evening.
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter