January Page Challenge!!

Wow you guys are amazing! I almost hate to report my total! 2! finished them last night! I am having a slow month. I think I burned out last month!

40 pages as of 11:00 tonight! I really need to get a digital camera to share with you all. I never think of myself as that great of a scrapbooker, but some of these pages I am really proud of. I hope to finish my Disney album this month. I will be so stoked!!!

I got another 9 pages done today. I'm now up to 24. I have to finish this album tomorrow since I won't have time on Monday. I leave town on Tuesday and want to take it with me to give to my nephew when I see him.

I did 25 pages this week!

Unfortunately, they still need journaling...so they don't count..yet (lol).

Hopefully...I will get to that today...or later this week.

I have another Crop next Saturday...so I should be able to get a bunch then...

Happy Cropping Everyone!

Patti

Just came back from LSS and scrapped for 4 1/2 hours there. I got caught up on DD's book and is now done except for journaling which I do on the computer. I also have one more page to go on one of my DS's books. That leaves the other DS to catch up on which I just have his last field trip to do but I have a whole roll of film for it. I also have our last WDW trip which is about 4 rolls, our family album I have no idea where I am at or how much to go (That is a really bad sign by the way). Then I have DD's Girl Scout book. I think I am about 3 events away from being caught up.

I hope to do my journaling tonight or tomorrow if I do not get called into work. Then I can put each book away for awhile. I do not take many pictures this time of the year so I hope to get caught up until kids start having their birthdays. That starts begining of March thru June which also includes Easter, last day of school, field trips and Memorial Day. Oh Boy, I think I better get going while I know there is nothing in the camera.

Can I join? I have never done a challenge before... How do you count pages? I have currently done 21 CM 12x12 pages, both sides... I am working my Disney album and it has definitely got me in the mood to scrap... as well as go back!

one side is one page, a two page spread would be two pages

Please do join in! It is open to anyone, you just have to report your total by the end of the month!

Thanks!
Sounds like fun!! It may be just the thing I need when I go into one of my scrapping droughts... ;)

Whew! I did it. I finished the ABC book for my nephew - and in only 5 days. It's not my greatest work, but I'm proud of it. Besides, I don't really think a 2 year old is going to critique it. I actually had a lot of fun putting it together - and spent a lot of money getting supplies to cover all the letters :rolleyes: - but lost lots of sleep because I got so caught up in scrapping.

My total for the month is now up to 33 pages. That's it until next week because I'll be gone this week, visiting my nephew and his new baby sister :).

I got through with 5 more today and have chosen paper/ideas for 2 more that I can start on tomorrow. That's half my battle . . .I spend an hour deciding what paper to use! Anyway, I'm up to 45 pages for Jan.

Hi WDWMom,

Saw your mention of DD's Girl Scout book. I am in to book 3 for my daughter (she is a 7th grade Cadette). Not sure how old your DD is but Girl Scout paper, etc. can be tough to come by making it harder to come up with ideas. Would love to brainstorm anytime. Either post a thread here or PM me!

Deb

I finished 2 more books last night. Both DS's books are up to date. YAHOO!!! I went back to look at DD's book and found two pages I have yet to journal in so I must go back to that one. Oh well. Two steps forward, one step back. The story of my life. I think my total pages to date is about 24. No where close to Pammy Jo, but I feel good about what I have done.

I'm up to 10 this month which sounds pretty pathetic:o but it's 10 more than I got done last month, I think!

Finally got something done yesterday. I'm working on some embellishments for Boy Scout pages. Our troop hopes to have a crop night and sell some scrapping goodies to raise money. The money will help pay for our brother troop in England to come for a visit, so it's for a good cause. I'm hoping to have several things ready to sell. I'm starting to think that I'll get to do something in my books by February. I am keeping one of each thing I make for my son's Scout book, so I'll have some easy pages to put together one of these days.

Anyway, no pages done, but at least I'm feeling more productive. Keep up the good work everyone. Your counts are giving me incentive.

I had yesterday and today off work ( I work part-time)... I took excellent advantage of my time... I am now up to 71 pages in my Disney book done since last Weds and my housework has suffered... I probably will slow way down these next 3 days because of work :(... I'd rather be scrapping! :)

54 pages done, but my eyes are going blurry tonight. Had to quit a little early before I went bonkers. I'm hoping to finish my Dis album this weekend. (Or maybe the next)

Finished DD's book last night. There was only 2 pages to go but I feel like I accomplished a ton.

I started on our family album and finished one page and started on the second. So that makes 3 for last night. I hope to finish this album by the end of the weekend. Then I can start on our Nov. WDW trip. I know this take me forever!!!

I'm up to 34 pages . Most are now just in page protectors waiting to be put in the album after I get more refills . And I'm still only half way through my pictures !

Was able to go to my LSS today and work on some pages. I thought I was going to work and then unexpectedly get called to not come in. Did not have anything else planned so I took the day off and worked on my family book. I got 5 pages done but need to do my titles and journaling on the computer. Will probably do it Fri if I do not get called into work.

Got to work a little more today. These people at the scrapbook store think I'm insane. I've been in about every othr day buying up paper and using their die cut machine. Anyway I'm at 61 pages! Getting a little burnt out on this Dis album, but I'm excited that I think I'll finish it soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter