January Page Challenge!!

I can relate Pammy jo -
I just ordered a second album from Mouse Memories (the ears to you 2002 that Dis Merch was sold out of) So I can transfer pages and finish our MGM day pages! The binding is busting at the seems on the 1st one!

I got 2 more pages done in my Dis album (although I may redo 1 - I'm not loving it- I'm hoping I will think of somehting to add to it) and 2 done on Halloween that puts me at 7 pages!

Wow! Great prize and I really wish I could play this month. I'm only getting in a few minutes here and there on the boards when I'm taking a break at work.

All my free time is going into costuming the middle school play (don't ask - our district is a STRONG performing arts district and middle school outdoes some community theater I've seen - we're all nuts!)

I did manage to scrap 4 whole pages on New Year's Day during an open house. The girls scrapped, the guys watched football.

Watch out in Feb. though! I agree when I scrap I don't eat as much!

Deb

Count me in. I did 2 yesterday and I cleaned my kitchen this morning and am doing laundry. I told myself I could reward myself with a little scrappin' this afternoon.:D

I have the flu and don't feel much like scrapping. :( You know I'm sick when I say that. Maybe later this week.

MerryPoppins-Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. We know we are sick if we don't feel like working on our scrapbooks. I will have you in my prayers.

Tammy

I went to a crop this weekend. I took 15 pages kits with me. I hadn't really planned out the layouts but took coordinating cardstock and the embellishments I thought might go with the photos. I wasn't able to complete a single page. Every page needed one more thing. Several of the pages needed another piece of one of the cardstock colors. For one of the pages, I brought a wrong photo. I stopped by my LSS last evening and bought the missing cardstock and I found the correct photo today. Maybe I'll be able to pull them all together tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Merry Poppins!! I hope you get better soon!!!

I am still at my "one" page!:rolleyes: LOL...but it looks really good!! LOL

I'm up to 8 pages now. :bounce: I've set aside my Hong Kong trip because I'm out of supplies for it. (I really need to find a CM rep soon.:rolleyes: ) So now I've decided to do an ABC book for my 2 year old nephew. And get this, I want to have it done before I leave town to go visit him next Tuesday. I guess I've got my work cut out for me...

Wow! That is really ambitious Robin. Not being able to get CM items quickly is one of the reasons I don't use their stuff as a regular thing. I tend to work in massive spurts and when I need more pages or "Stuff" for the pages I like being able to run around the corner to my LSS and pick it up. I do use some CM items and will pick particular kits or sets of things up from time to time. But they just take too long to get. I placed an order in Nov. and still don't have it.

Deb

I'm feeling better today. Thanks for the well-wishes. Now both my kids are starting to feel under the weather. Oh boy! This could be a long week. I'm hoping to pull out some scrapbook stuff one of these days. :rolleyes:

I've been cranking them out late at night. I'm up to 24 pages which is A LOT for me! And don't you just love it when you do a page that you really love? Last night I made a cute tag for a Haunted Mansion page and it just made the page.

Keep up all the good work ladies!

You guys are so productive!

I did manage to start a bunch of pages yesterday...but they need titles and journaling. Maybe I can get to that Sunday.

I do have a crop tomorrow night...so I can hope.

QVC has scrapbooking on now...better go spend money!

Patti

Count me in. I am determined to get caught up this month. I have our last trip to WDW to scrap, plus I am in August with DD and Oct with DS's. Our family album in somewhere this summer and I have DD Girl Scout album that is 3 events behind. I am hoping to do as much as possible. DH is going to be gone Super Bowl weekend and I think the kids are going to have to fend for themselves.

I put some finishing touches on some of my pages from Saturday. So far my total for this month is 11.
Pammy jo, you are really on a roll.

Count me in as well. I've been off to a slow start, but with an entire weekend crop coming up I'm hopefully gonna make up for it. What a great package too!

Lisa

6 more pages today ! I did Mickey's house , Minnie's house , and a Toy Story page with my new paper out of the idea book from Michael's .

I got 5 pages done yesterday and another 2 done today. That brings my total up to 15. And I'm almost finished with the letter K - just need to reprint one photo. I'm almost half way through the alphabet. I should be able to crank through a whole bunch of pages tomorrow because DH is going into work early tomorrow morning and has an event to work in the evening. I may take a break from scrapping long enough to have lunch with him :crazy:, if he's lucky.

32 pages as of yesterday. I have to run and get some more paper today and cut out some letters at my LSS, but I think I can get a few more pages in again.
It's just cold out and DH is home to watch the kids, so I may just slip away into my own little scrappin' world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter