JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Need to cancel the following ADRS:

Crystal palace, jan 2nd, 4 people:815am

Tusker house, jan 3rd, 4 people: 950am I'm not in a rush to cancel so pm me if you would like to coordinate a time! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

i have an 8:05pm Jan 25 Ohana that I do not need and can coordinate a cancel if anyone would like.
I will hold it for a few days. Please pm me if interested.

I don't need it, but you should list the number of people that it is for.

I'm planning to cancel:

Park Fare dinner
January 3, 2014
party of 4
650p

It is our arrival night and I'm afraid of cutting it to close, so we're going to go casual instead.

PM me if you want to coordinate. Otherwise, I will cancel this Saturday (11/9) night.

About to cancel a reservation for Narcoossee's. January 26, 7.15pm. Party of four.

Just saw a Cinderella's Table for 1st January for at least 4 people at 10.15am. No good to me but a great way to see in the New Year. Hope someone here gets it! :)

Watching this board and hoping so VERY much that a BOG will open up for, the dates of Jan. 3 - Jan. 8/9th for anytime! This would make my daughter's world. We've all had a rough year so it would be so wonderful to be able to surprise her. Anyway, I know many more are wanting these reservations too but I'll just keep hoping and watching this board!

Do you still need reservations? How many people are in your party?

Still stalking the thread! I can't believe I can't find a BOG for 9pm at night for two people! I thought that would be easy, who eats that late at night? :rotfl:

Originally Posted by Priorityonecb View Post
Still stalking the thread! I can't believe I can't find a BOG for 9pm at night for two people! I thought that would be easy, who eats that late at night?
When do you need it for?

January 11th. I would take the 10th or the 12th too. But the 11th is my dream night. All around 9pm. I will keep trying!! I thought it would it would be easier seeing how it's so late at night that I am trying for.

Originally Posted by Priorityonecb View Post
Still stalking the thread! I can't believe I can't find a BOG for 9pm at night for two people! I thought that would be easy, who eats that late at night?
When do you need it for?

January 11th. I would take the 10th or the 12th too. But the 11th is my dream night. All around 9pm. I will keep trying!! I thought it would it would be easier seeing how it's so late at night that I am trying for.

Argh, sorry, I have the 9th and can trade for that.

Argh, sorry, I have the 9th and can trade for that.

Thank you anyway, that was nice of you to consider us! My daughter arrives the night of the 9th, but not until 7pm so I can't make that one work.

If anyone is canceling CRT for January 1st breakfast, please let me know! I would LOVE a 10:15 time, but would be happy with other times too! Thanks everyone! Here's hoping for some Disney Magic!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter