JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

It's hit or miss. I was looking for CG. I would put in my date, then advance the calendar for each of the next 4 days. All of a sudden all these CG reservations were opening up on several different days.

People cancel and rebook all the time so just look when you think of it. I have gotten things at all times of the day so don't just look in the morning.

btw I usually put in a time, rather than breakfast, lunch or dinner. Because: sometimes you can put in lunch for a place like Tusker House, and nothing comes up. But if you put in a time instead, like 12pm, you will get times that are 2 hours before or after. So you may get an 10:50am opening which is technically breakfast, but they start serving lunch at 11am so you will essentially be there for lunch anyway.

Thank you! Believe it or not, I just missed out on a Monday around 7 for dinner. It was gone by the time I got logged in (thought I already was). :( I'll keep trying!

Thank you! Believe it or not, I just missed out on a Monday around 7 for dinner. It was gone by the time I got logged in (thought I already was). :( I'll keep trying!

Next time don't stop to log in. Click on the time and then it will ask you to log in. And btw this just happened to me this morning. I saw a CG ADR on Jan 1. I immediately grabbed it, but I wasn't logged in. The page told me to log in, and I did, but the ADR did not complete for some reason. When I went back in, the ADR was gone. But I kept checking, and almost exactly 1 hour later, the ADR was back, and this time I got it.

If this just happened to you, I would keep checking for that time for the next hour. Because it might have taken the ADR time out of the system, but not completed your reservation, and it will come back.

I got it!!! So excited. Thanks so much for the tip :) One other question that I'm curious about though, is why would it not let me look for lunch times? It would only do dinner even if I tried to change and put lunch in.

I got it!!! So excited. Thanks so much for the tip :) One other question that I'm curious about though, is why would it not let me look for lunch times? It would only do dinner even if I tried to change and put lunch in.

BOG is quick serve only for lunch - no ressies. Dinner begins at 4:30 so that's when ressies start. Glad you nabbed it!! Persistence pays off!!

Need to cancel the following ADRS:

Crystal palace, jan 2nd, 4 people:815am
Tusker house, jan 3rd, 4 people: 950am

I'm not in a rush to cancel so pm me if you would like to coordinate a time!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This time slot is going to be too late for our little one.
PM me if you want to coordinate timing; I'm not in a rush.

Be Our Guest
party of 3

Jan 8, 2014
820p

Just released the following reservations on 1/26/2014:
- Sci-Fi diner at 12:10PM
- MM F! dining package at 3:45PM

=)

Plans have changed, so we're giving up a prime dinner slot for Crystal Palace.
PM me if you want to coordinate timing; I'm not in a rush to cancel it.

Crystal Palace
party of 5

Jan 6, 2014
610p

I have a BOG for 4 people on 1/9 @ 8.15 which I will be cancelling. Happy to co-ordinate times but bear in mind I'm in uk so will need to work time wise!

Okay, canceling now since no one has expressed interest in coordinating.

Crystal Palace
party of 5
Jan 6, 2014
610p

Be Our Guest
party of 3
Jan 8, 2014
820p

Oops! Three more canceled:

Crystal Palace Breakfast
party of 6
January 5, 2014
810a

Crystal Palace Dinner
party of 5
Jan 7, 2014
610p

Crystal Palace Breakfast
party of 5
January 8, 2014
8a

Oops! Three more canceled:

Crystal Palace Breakfast
party of 6
January 5, 2014
810a

Crystal Palace Dinner
party of 5
Jan 7, 2014
610p

Crystal Palace Breakfast
party of 5
January 8, 2014
8a

Thanks! I got your CP for 8am Jan 8. I had one for 8:20, and I know you can usually get admitted to the park and seated earlier, but now I don't have to worry just in case.

So I have cancelled my 8:20 at CP if anyone else is interested.

Just thought id let everyone know that I just saw a BOG opening on the site for 1/15 at 6:25 for 4 people. It's not the day or party size I'm looking for, but I hope one of you gets it.

Thanks! I got your CP for 8am Jan 8. I had one for 8:20, and I know you can usually get admitted to the park and seated earlier, but now I don't have to worry just in case.

Oh, that's wonderful! I like being seated as close to 8am as possible so that the chances are higher we're done in time for park opening. 20 min definitely helps me! Very glad you got it!
:)

i have an 8:05pm Jan 25 Ohana that I do not need and can coordinate a cancel if anyone would like.
I will hold it for a few days. Please pm me if interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter