• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JANSPORT

I wish I would of shopped yesterday Will keep it in my cart just in case Thanks!!
I got this one on Amazon yesterday for $39, but the price is back up to $49 today.

61SiixRPM2L._SL1080_.jpg

I want to add/echo what great quality bags Jansport makes AND they have a lifetime guarantee. I have a back pack I bought around 1994 - my senior year in college. I remember it was an "expensive" purchase for me, but my backpacks until then were consistently falling apart from use. It survived last year of college, graduate school, 17 years of various travel and international mission trips for DS1. One of the internal panels ripped - I sent it to Jansport, they repaired it and sent it back! It's now on DS2. So, it has been a work horse now for 23 years!!! DS1 has his own now and I'm buying one for DS2.

I love that black one! I went and looked-today one of the patterns is only 31.15! It's kinda cute ,red and blue print- I wish I needed another backpack!

I love that black one! I went and looked-today one of the patterns is only 31.15! It's kinda cute ,red and blue print- I wish I needed another backpack!

Oh, dear! I might just have to take a look at it! I don't need another one but it would be fun to switch my bags from time to time.

I want to add/echo what great quality bags Jansport makes AND they have a lifetime guarantee. I have a back pack I bought around 1994 - my senior year in college. I remember it was an "expensive" purchase for me, but my backpacks until then were consistently falling apart from use. It survived last year of college, graduate school, 17 years of various travel and international mission trips for DS1. One of the internal panels ripped - I sent it to Jansport, they repaired it and sent it back! It's now on DS2. So, it has been a work horse now for 23 years!!! DS1 has his own now and I'm buying one for DS2.

WOW! Impressive! Oh, that reminds me, I had a blue one in college too. I remember giving it to my younger brother when I was not using it much anymore. I wonder if he still has it. I forgot all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter