JANSPORT

upload_2017-6-29_9-59-18.png
This is the one I bought - the Super Break. It comes in several patterns. It was 44.00 dollars.
Jansport just came out with the Disney styles recently, I think just last month. I was super excited. I have had Jansport backpacks in the past and they hold up really well.

Yes, they're great! I am buying one of the new designs for DD for the new school year. (She's 16 and wants one!)

i got the mickey sticking out his tongue! can't wait to wear it to animal kingdom

Yes, they're great! I am buying one of the new designs for DD for the new school year. (She's 16 and wants one!)

My teens want one too :) However, they both got Disney backpacks in the park last Sept (they were the purchase with a purchase). They load those things down to where I can hardly lift them. They carried them all year and they still look perfect. I'm very impressed with the quality and they were only $19.95.

I already bought mine for outback August trip. With the kids I need a backpack but didn't have one, might as well get a Mickey one....:D

I got the outer space one on Amazon. The moment it arrived DD snagged it for herself ;)

Those are so cute!

My son has a Swiss gear backpack he used for 4 years all through high school. I bought him a new one for his 3 week trip he is on now, and he will use it for college. The old one is still good, but I figured a nice clean one would be appreciated. Just FYI for those looking for a good, versatile bag.

I got this one on Amazon yesterday for $39, but the price is back up to $49 today.

61SiixRPM2L._SL1080_.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter