Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

Oh, cool! I'm in! I did one digi page so far this year -- does that count? Do I have to post a picture of it?

Welcome!!! Nope, all you have to do is let us know how many you have completed!!! Now, do we mind if you post the photo..absolutley not!! We love to see them!!! :)

OH, and digi pages count!!!!

LOL! Kicky got in just in time for this update! LOL

I was just writing names down and numbers to update the tally board!!!

We are current to here!!!
:welcome: to all the newcomers!!!!

Keep up the good work!!! I plan to work on some today!!! I've got to finish ordering my photos.. up to over 100 already....and than I've got to work on some back log while I wait for these photos to arrive!!!! :)

I've got you both added!!! I'm on my way down to my scrap area to work and start laundry!!!! I have 29 pages kitted.. .lets see how many I can get done..and than I'm going to kit some more!!!! ;) :woohoo:

I'm on the board with TWO pages! I might do more later, but I'm really tired, so I'm not betting on it.

I want to play too! I have finished 1....but I have several others started...does my altered art count? :) I am making a pooh bear wall hanging for a nursery that I hope we need this year!

updated to here!!

SharonlovesMickey... I'll find out from all the past hostesses to see if we counted wall art.... I"m not sure.. I have no problem counting it... I'll get back with you later today!!! ;)

I finished 4 pages yesterday! Hopefully I will continue to stay motivated and work on some more today. We'll see though. I have a migrane hangover (i don't think it was scrap induced, but maybe :laughing:).

Please add 5 more to my count. And starting today Im going to try to only give you totals once a week. I'm starting the Enchanted Adventures Parade so I'll be busy and get about 10 done with that.
I'd like to reach 25 pages a month.

I'm on the board w/ 34... but remember mine don't count towards determining the winner!!! :)

I have everyone updated to here!!!
Keep up the great work!!!!

I'm in! I'll be working on pages later today.

It wasn't scrapbooking, but I made about 30 cards yesterday - they turned out pretty neat - and hve me wanting to go sniff that ink again this afternoon :)

Kellie

I did do 4 pages today. I used lots of swap stuff. Going to post the pictures there. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter