Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

Excellent! We get a little tired of the Mara so, this is a good option. I'll buy some gift cards from cardpool to save a little $.
:hippie:

LOL! I ordered pizza the last time we stayed offsite and created a monster with my mom. She wanted to order from Flipper's (a local pizza place) and have them deliver to AKL too! I told her no but we did end up stopping at mellow mushroom on the road trip home. Sometimes you just need pizza!

Thanks for all of the information! We are staying at AKL in December for the first time with our two little boys (5 and 8). Has anyone stayed CL? How was your experience? Thanks!

We just booked for April 22-28th! We are celebrating our daughter's first birthday and our 10 year wedding anniversairy!!!!

I can't wait for sales to come out! Are savannah rooms EVER included in the sales?

We just booked for April 22-28th! We are celebrating our daughter's first birthday and our 10 year wedding anniversairy!!!!

I can't wait for sales to come out! Are savannah rooms EVER included in the sales?
We will be celebrating our daughters first too! She will be 13 months though.
Yes. Savannahs are included in most sales

They are now larger size H2O products in the sea salt scent rather than the old grapefruit fragrance. I'm unfortunately back at work this morning but can snap a pic when I go home. They are in squeeze tubes and look about twice the size of the older version! I think I saw a photo farther back in this thread as well :-) I love the sea salt fragrance - clean and relaxing!!
There is conditioner too right?

We will be at Kidani starting on the 29th! Does anyone know if Dominos will deliver to the resort? I have teenagers from California and late night dining options are needed.

Thank you!

Sdmom ..... just a little warning to you.... in the past while staying at the Lodge, we have had pizza menus slid under our door, from an apparent local pizzeria. DO NOT call this place. We were told that this is some sort of phone scam to get credit card numbers! Be sure to call Dominos.

Odd question, I know...

Anyone there now that knows if this kind of lotion is still sold in the gift shop? IMG_20170721_093501165.jpg

So I extended my September F&W Trip by a Day and added a stay at AKL Villas-Jambo in a Value Studio on Sept 19-20 then I am moving to CSR for the rest of my Trip. I'm excited as I always wanted to stay at AKL even better I will be able to use this day to relax for the rest of my trip.

We're going to WDW for the first time in November and staying at the AKL. I thought I read somewhere that there is a way to choose where your room is. Is that possible? And if so, where is the best place? I read that some rooms are really far from the lobby. We have savannah view. Thanks.

Sdmom ..... just a little warning to you.... in the past while staying at the Lodge, we have had pizza menus slid under our door, from an apparent local pizzeria. DO NOT call this place. We were told that this is some sort of phone scam to get credit card numbers! Be sure to call Dominos.

Yes do not call place that are under the door.

Flippers is a legit pizza place, although I did not find it to be good. I am tough on pizza being from NJ. I personally found the flatbreads to be better.

Can anyone let me know where they have ordered from (outside Disney) in the past for pizza/hoagies? Thinking we will do a pizza night by the pool. I know Domino's does, and Flippers it sounds like, too. Anywhere else that you recommend? Thanks!

Hi all, I can OFFICIALLY join this thread now: successfully rented DVC points to stay from April 13 - 16th, 2018, in a studio at Jambo! I'm doing a split-stay with POFQ at the front half of the trip.

Hi all, I can OFFICIALLY join this thread now: successfully rented DVC points to stay from April 13 - 16th, 2018, in a studio at Jambo! I'm doing a split-stay with POFQ at the front half of the trip.
....JAMBO, and welcome aboard!

Does anyone know when the August recreation calendar and movie schedule will be released? I can only find July. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter