Iwaju Trailer

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Here is the full trailer for Iwaju:

It looks pretty good actually. I wasn't sure about it as I thought it would be like a series of vignettes, but it seems to have a continuing storyline, which makes it more appealing to me. I think I'll check it out.

Here is the full trailer for Iwaju:

It looks pretty good actually. I wasn't sure about it as I thought it would be like a series of vignettes, but it seems to have a continuing storyline, which makes it more appealing to me. I think I'll check it out.
I saw the preview for Iwaju on Youtube and I think Disney+ will score a home run out of the ballpark with it because it's actually the first series that Disney will produce with another animation company other than Pixar. And I would have to say that the lizard character named Oten looks similar to Tangled's Pascal but she is a cutie. I think if it is a huge hit Iwaju might have a possible second season if the show is a success. When will we see Iwaju merchandise hit stores? I would like to have a plushie of Oten if it debuts. By the way the start date for Iwaju is February 28th

I thought Iwaju was gonna be a new Disney+ exclusive movie from the preview but when I saw it was gonna be a series I knew that this was the start of a new foray into Disney series because from the preview Iwaju's animation looks amazing and I think they got inspired by Meet The Robinsons when developing Iwaju. We shall see how well Iwaju performs once February 28th hits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter