It's time, finally, for a Spring Chicago meet at Gino's *Update-pg 3--Who is coming*

I might be able to make this for a few hours tonight! 6:00 at Gino's in Rolling Meadows, right????

:( I have been hung up with a Union Labor arbitration case all afternoon, now we have the lawyers coming back in to continue on with it at 4:30. This is going to take a while, I am afraid I will not be able to make it. This is not how I was hoping to spend a Friday afternoon/evening, have a great time everyone I will see you next time.

Originally posted by Brisully
Why, the same thing as you are wearing, Dan.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

0002.jpg

:rolleyes1 :earboy2: :rolleyes1

My husband said on the way home he heard there was a chemical spill on ROute 53 at Algonquin...

trying to comfirm or deny here... but that is the way I was going to travel...

I may be late!

If the traffic is backed up on 53, you can get off at the Elgin Ohare, head west to Medinah/Meacham Road and take that north to Golf then head back east on Golf. It does take you a bit out of the way, but it something to consider if it is terrible.

Meet was great, Barry, Brian and I were not in matching outfits, Jeff took video and lots of writing on the walls. Hope to have some pictures a bit later. Missed ya.

We had a great time at our first DIS meet! Thanks to Dan for organizing! We're looking forward to the next one.

Ann:earsgirl:

I just approved the photos, my ISP has been down all day. I am sorry we missed this...the photos look wonderful!

I had a great time, it was so nice to actually "talk" to fellow DISers. I am already looking forward to the next DIS meet I can go to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter