It's time, finally, for a Spring Chicago meet at Gino's *Update-pg 3--Who is coming*

I do expect to attend! It will be great to see everybody!

Just so everyone knows by we I don't mean my mom and I so amid chaos will not be at the meet :(

By we I mean my boyfriend (who has never been to disney hehehehe *Evil grin*) and I

I've been buried at work guys, this is the first time I saw this. I am going to put it in my palm, call El and I a probably :)

Originally posted by Patrick IL.
I've been buried at work guys, this is the first time I saw this. I am going to put it in my palm, call El and I a probably :)
WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just saw a program on the Travel Channel last night about New York and Chicago pizza. Gino's East was mentioned prominently. Oh how I wish that I could be there for not only the pizza but all my friends who will be there. Sorry I can't take the video for you Barry.

Originally posted by WebmasterBarry
So is anyone going to videotape the fun?

I'm pretty sure I will be there, and will make sure to bring by JVC along with the digital camera. I can get Dan on tape doing those bathroom exit pictures...

Originally posted by jfulcer
I'm pretty sure I will be there, and will make sure to bring by JVC along with the digital camera. I can get Dan on tape doing those bathroom exit pictures...
OH NO this cannot be a good thing.
Me and the boyfriend are gonna look awful after a 4 hour drive!!! Neither of us like our pictures taken...OH NO:eek:

Originally posted by daughter_of_amid_chaos
OH NO this cannot be a good thing.
Neither of us like our pictures taken...OH NO:eek:

LOL You two better start liking it quick! There's no hiding when they all get their cameras going!!!

Brisully can't make it, here's what's up:

Unfortunately I will not be able to go. I have been way busy with my second job, (photography), and I am shooting a little league that weekend, 2300+ kids.
I hope that you have fun though!!! It should be a good time!!!!

Brian

Just thought you might want to know. :) I might be bringing or meeting a former CPer there too I told him about it and he was excited so we'll see. He's in Vegas now but will be back before then.

YAY! I can't wait.

Dan,

Oooh, I wish I could make it. I have open registration for our towns youth football team that night. I'm on the Board and it can get hectic:crazy2: and we always need help. This will make DH and my trip even more rewarding! The boys get to stay home with the grandparents and go to their baseball tournaments.::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Thanks,
Kimbra:wave2:

I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD ABOUT 5 MINUTES AGO BY ACCIDENT WHEN LOOKING AT THE THREAD FOR POR...........I AM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT--IT SOUNDS LIKE FUN. EXIT 294 NORTH TO WHAT???? IS THIS THE ONE BY WOODFIELD MALL? SORRY, IM A SOUTHSIDE GIRL:rolleyes: , I EASILY GET SCREWED UP WHEN I GO FURTHER NORTH THAN OHARE.:crazy: I WOULD BRING MYSELF AND MY 2 SMALLEST GIRLS,4 AND 8 1/2 MOS. ANYONE ELSE BRINGING KIDS? IF NOT, ILL TRY FOR A SITTER.THANKS--MARIA

PS-SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

Hey, mariamard, caps are okay, as long as you show up. :teeth: You want to take 294 north to 90 west. Get off 90 at Arlington Heights Road north. Go to the first light (Algonquin/62) and go west (left). Take that to Golf Road (58). Gino's is at Golf/Algonquin intersection, southwest corner mall.

And yes, sure, bring the kids. The DIS loves kids. :bounce: If you want my cell phone #, send me a PM. Sure hope to see you guys.

I guess I was only posting on the CB thread. DOH!

Well, I'm bringing some very special news with me next week so, EVERYBODY BE THERE!!!! :hyper:

:wave2:

I am such an airhead!:crazy:

I just noticed Dan has a countdown timer going for the Chicago DIS meet!

7 days....
I can't wait to meet everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter