It has been a little slow So I thought we could play a game...

in a place of walls and water. You can look at me but don't touch.

Careful, you don't want to get sore feet.

The place I am standing has a good view of some of Bambi's cousins. But don't worry, I can't get out to "play" with them.

From where I am, you can see some relatives of a character from the JUNGLE BOOK.

I am standing on the bridge overlooking the tigers (cousins of Shere Khan) along the Maharajah Jungle Trek. The "children of the night" reference was for the giant fruit bats.

Your turn!

I have decided to do a little shopping... I am in a place that it has been said "That regardless of what time of the year you enter this store, you'll be hard pressed to walk out without buying something."

I say, 12 days of Christmas christmas shoppe

Well, If I AM right... Here is my riddle, (please dont post a reply to mine till after we find out if I am even right. :p)

"You can see 2 famous disney dogs pawprints here..."

-kayla

Hey, where'd they go? Now ain't that rude, start a fun game and then ignore us when we try to join the fun. Kayla, maybe you and I belong to that group of individuals know as 'The Invisible People'! Come on, jolly gamesters, whose got the correct answer? Me or Kayla? Don't leave us hanging. You let Bev play after all and I'm VERY close to her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter