It has been a little slow So I thought we could play a game...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
It is called where in the WORLD am I. I will give you clues to where I am and you try and find out where I am in WDW. It could be a park or resort or even a golf course... Just has to be a place everyone can visit not just Cast Members... Who ever finds me gets to hide next...

Okay I go first. I am in a place can be the start of or the end of a trip around the world But there is no future world past these gates...

Hey Nat,

Would you be at the International Gateway at Epcot?

Joe::MickeyMo :jumping1:

Okay I will hide again...

It is not my first time on this tour... But it is his.

I'll play,

Where in the World am I,

I have been told to put my nose in the corner for putting my elbows on the table!

Aimee

That was a good one, Aimee! (Beginners luck on my part.) OK, I have put great thought into this one: (2 min.)

I am moved to be on such a ride
Journeying in and outside,
It's really such a wonderful place,
An experience of all things space,
Getting off this ride will mean such sorrow,
Maybe i'll ride again TomMorrow.

Lady Martha (alias HBC)
BB Guardian of the Sacred Drinkprincess:

How'd ya like that one? (Original, if lacking in poetic style)

Are you on the TTA (tomorrow transit authority?)?

Aimee

Ps. can you tell its a slow day at work?

DRAT! You are correct, oh wise Aimee. Next time I'll be more obscure...Back to you.

Martha

Cat,
It was a good one, I had to think for a min or 2:)

Ok...now me....

Where in the World am I?

It sure can smell in here, and I wish I would have brought bug spray!

OOH OOOH I got it! It's Tough to be a Bug!!! Hey, isn't this a great way to pass time on a slow work day! It's got to be getting near your lunch time?

Three cheers to Nat for thinking up such a great game!

Cat you got it again:)

I am not very good at coming up with them:)

Your turn!

Aimee

It's Scary how much fun I'm having thinking these things up.......

Some on this ride get the point sooner than others,
But things will fall into place if we just remember that two heads are better than one..

HBC

BEEP....Sorry, Aimee. Incorrect response. Try again. BTW, sorry to hear about your small cast situation. You will love the cruise no matter what, and you can whack people who get in your way.

Martha

Cat,

Hum...now I am stumped.....the only other one that comes into mind is the Norway ride, Malestrom..

And thanks for the encouragement about the cast, I am mostly sick of it and the pain:)

Aimee

Nope. Would a couple of hints be appropriate at this time? Or do you have another guess....There are 3 clue words within the riddle.

HBC

Some on this ride get the point sooner than others,
But things will fall into place if we just remember that two heads are better than one..

HBC

hum...wow youve done a good one here....

Alien encounter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter