Is it possible to drink water w/your meal & get a smoothie or milkshake to go on DDP?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I know at some of the restaurants you can get the smoothies or milkshakes as your drink but I don't think that would be good with the meal. Has anyone ever gotten the smoothie or milkshake to go at the end of the meal?
:confused3

Only a few restaurants allow smoothies/milkshakes as a beverage. At those places, you can drink tap water with the meal and get a to-go smoothie at the end of the meal (LeCellier). I don't know about the bottomless milkshake at WCC, but would suppose you could get a single serving to go.

We had smoothies to go after breakfast at Boma. We ordered Frunch with our meal, and didn't know that breakfast includes 2 beverages. When we were ready for the bill, the CM asked if we wanted smoothies to go.

We were at a couple of places (50's diner and Hollywood and Vine, I think it was) that said we could get shakes, but it would count as a desert. So be sure to ask at the restaurant you are at.

When we ate at Le Cellier in January, we were allowed a smoothie as our beverage. We took them to go and sipped as we watched Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter