Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

Ok, just called and they cannot check availability by phone either. Was told to call back after 11am Eastern

DVC is down, CRO is down. Reportedly, Disney tried to install some software yesterday for MyMagic+ that crashed everything. They are scrambling to get things back up and running.

It was up this morning. I got in at 7:00 am central to grab NYE. Now I just need 12/30 and I'll be good.

Site is back up but of course Grand Cali is booked Fri-Sun Labor Day weekend. At least M-Th is open so I will try for that and book DL Hotel for the weekend. I hate changing hotels but hopefully we can do a combo of points and cash.

Good luck to others trying for something LD weekend!

Not sure if you already called and checked, but every DL hotel is booked for points for Friday & Saturday over labor day. :(

I had no trouble logging on. But when I tried to set up the "vacation countdown", it doesn't work. I'm now less than 90 days out & enjoy watching the numbers go down day by day. It takes the information, but then it doesn't pop up anywhere that I can find. I liked the old website much better.

I haven't had any issues loggin into the new member website since it launched, that is until today.

Went in today to check the list of restaurants that give the 10% discount with DVC membership and cannot log in. When I do it brings me to the link accounts page asking for my ID and a one time activation code

I click on cancel on the bottom of the page and it goes back to the log in page, try to log in again, takes me back to the link accounts page. Called member service they gave me a new activation code, getting error message that the code is not valid, tried a few times with them on the phone

Cleared all cookies, still having the same issues

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Does anyne have a copy of the list for 2013 member perks? I should have saved the pdf file in my favorites. Can someone pull up the pdf link and post it or pm it to me?

I have tried IE8, safari and firefox and also tried safari on my ipad. same issues on all

trying to finalize my restaurant choices as my ADR's open up to book this week

TIA

I haven't had any issues loggin into the new member website since it launched, that is until today.

Went in today to check the list of restaurants that give the 10% discount with DVC membership and cannot log in. When I do it brings me to the link accounts page asking for my ID and a one time activation code

I click on cancel on the bottom of the page and it goes back to the log in page, try to log in again, takes me back to the link accounts page. Called member service they gave me a new activation code, getting error message that the code is not valid, tried a few times with them on the phone

Cleared all cookies, still having the same issues

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Does anyne have a copy of the list for 2013 member perks? I should have saved the pdf file in my favorites. Can someone pull up the pdf link and post it or pm it to me?

trying to finalize my restaurant choices as my ADR's open up to book this week

TIA

http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc...formembers/perks/PortablePerks-WDW-122912.pdf

Has anyone tried to check in online? I am within my 10 days and when I click on the check in link it takes me to the "book your vacation" page?

Has anyone tried to check in online? I am within my 10 days and when I click on the check in link it takes me to the "book your vacation" page?

I linked my reservations to my disneyworld.com account and I completed the on-line check-in process there (at more than 50 days out). You could also enter the reservation details using the following website to complete on-line check-in: MyDisneyReservation.com

I linked my reservations to my disneyworld.com account and I completed the on-line check-in process there (at more than 50 days out). You could also enter the reservation details using the following website to complete on-line check-in: MyDisneyReservation.com

Thank you! I do not know how to link my reservation, but the mydisneyreservation link you provided worked just fine! :banana:

Thank you! I do not know how to link my reservation, but the mydisneyreservation link you provided worked just fine! :banana:

If you want to link them to your disneyworld.com account, use the following steps:
On the right side of the main disneyworld.com page there is a 'MyDisneyExperience' drop down menu. If you select 'My Reservations' from that drop down, there will be buttons to link missing room. Any dining reservations you make using your disneyworld.com account should appear on this page automatically. If any ADRs are missing, there is a button to add them also.

The 'My Disney Experience' option from the drop down will give you count down and list upcoming room and dining reservations on a single page.

If you have an iPhone or iPad with the MyDisneyExperience app, you can also see the room and dining reservations in the app. The android version of the app apparently does not yet show the upcoming room and dining reservations.

I went to the member site and when I go to log in, it asks for my member number and activation code! I've been a DVC member for 5 years and I completed this step years ago. Now, it won't let me log in without the information. It is asking me to link my accounts but I cannot proceed without the one-time activation code:confused3. I'm stuck!

I went to the member site and when I go to log in, it asks for my member number and activation code! I've been a DVC member for 5 years and I completed this step years ago. Now, it won't let me log in without the information. It is asking me to link my accounts but I cannot proceed without the one-time activation code:confused3. I'm stuck!

yep same issue I am having today. Site worked fine for me before today. Last log in was Monday. I emailed member services and waiting for answer

I am having the same issue. I went to dvcmember.com and it has a spot for my member name and activation code, which already something in that field. It won't let me log in.

I called member services and was told they are having system issues and no estimated time of repair. I was told if it is asking for an activation code, can't log in. I can try later and if asking for a password, should let me in.

I just tried again. It asked for member name and password. Put my password in and it took me to the activation code screen again, asking me to link my accounts. This is so frustrating.

I have been checking availability randomly as I have been brainstorming our 2014 plans. I have discovered that anytime I log on and check availability, I am then unable to log back in for 24hrs after that session. I have logged in, logged out ect, but it keeps happening.

It started when they launched the 'new' site. I am glad I am not at my 11 or 7mo window and needing to get on and book my rooms immediately. I am not a fan of the 'new' site. Not nearly as user friendly and I don't think it is as easy to navigate and find information as the previous version.

i can't log in either and i called MS and they gave me my activation code and password and I still can't log in. I noticed that I don't have the drop down buttons on the top of the Disney World REsort page but I do have them on Disney Cruise line and Disneyland. I am using safari and I made sure to update it to see if that would help. No joy...

I am also unable to log in and I'm getting the same message to enter my membership number and so on... I have always thought Disney's websites are awful. They are down a lot and don't run as they should. I hope they fix this problem soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter