Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
For the past four days I have been trying to log on to MS. At first the website said they were experiencing technical difficulties. Now I can not even log onto the home page.

Has anyone been able to log on successfully?

IE7 is not supported. IE8, IE9 and the current versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari all work with the new member website.

Purrrrfecta said:
For the past four days I have been trying to log on to MS. At first the website said they were experiencing technical difficulties. Now I can not even log onto the home page.

Has anyone been able to log on successfully?

Make sure you clear your cache before trying again, that can really help.

Thanks for your replies. I see that I am having the problem on my iPhone. I was able to log in successfully using my laptop, however.

It's 7:50 eastern and I can't get logged in to book my DVC and it's right at the 7 month window. :( I hope it's up in 10 min. It says down for maintenance.

7:57 am....*sigh*

Down For Maintenance

We're sorry. Our systems are unavailable at this time as we are performing maintenance. Please try again later.

Site is back up but of course Grand Cali is booked Fri-Sun Labor Day weekend. At least M-Th is open so I will try for that and book DL Hotel for the weekend. I hate changing hotels but hopefully we can do a combo of points and cash.

Good luck to others trying for something LD weekend!

Thanks for your replies. I see that I am having the problem on my iPhone. I was able to log in successfully using my laptop, however.

You won't be able to access the drop down menus using your iPhone, so the site will be very difficult to navigate.

This make me crazy. I forgot to log in yesterday morning and a Boardwalk view was gone for Sun check-in for NYE by the time I remembered. But Monday check-in was available. So, I sit down at 7:58 and try to log in. "System Down" on Firefox. Switch to IE: "System Down". Switch back and forth: "System Down". Come to this thread, try Chrome ... got through and Mon is now gone. Switch back to IE and Firefox: "System Down."

Can I scream now?

Anyone able to see room categories to book Aulani? When I try to do online booking all the other resorts seem to work fine. With Aulani I can select the resort but no room categories come up... just "select a room" :confused3

I on my work computer but had the same problem last night at home. :(

Anyone able to see room categories to book Aulani? When I try to do online booking all the other resorts seem to work fine. With Aulani I can select the resort but no room categories come up... just "select a room" :confused3

I on my work computer but had the same problem last night at home. :(

Just got this response from MS:

"We appreciate your interest in a DISNEY VACATION CLUB Resort. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are experiencing challenges with the room inventory for Aulani, DISNEY VACATION CLUB Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai`i so we have removed their information from the Member Online Booking System. Member Services is unable to confirm any reservations for them either. Our IT Partners are working on identifying the cause so that they can correct these challenges as quickly as possible. We do appreciate your continued patience as we hope to have this resolved soon."

Hopefully they get it fixed soon! ::yes::

Has anyone been able to logon today? I keep getting website down for maintenance on both my iphone and laptop....

Ok, just called and they cannot check availability by phone either. Was told to call back after 11am Eastern

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter