Is anyone else having a coronary having to wait until the 11th to Book?

Debbie, I never thought of that! Well, I will either be up late, up early or both!! Good luck to everyone calling on Thursday, hope everyone gets what they want!!

OHHHHHH!!! Just when I thought I knew what to do someone has to come up with a better idea!!! Guess I'll have to stay up late tomorrow night and try that.

I currently have room only reservations for July 20-27.........do you think I will be able to call on the 8th and switch these over to this package deal??? I first had room only because I was waiting on codes to reduce the room price but I'm a little nervous about that not happening and I hate to miss saving at least a little bit off of rack rates! What do you think??

Thanks!

Denise:Pinkbounc

Maybe so many people were trying to get the new package, I blew right into disney dining for my PS!!!

Funny thing is, I wasn't using the "weather channel time"....just driving to work and grabbed my cell and dialed. Didn't even get hold music, just a CM who took my PS! I had to pull over because I thought I'd drive off the road-I was so excited!!!

I'm also doing "sample" packages online--and multiplying by .57 to see which package I can get. LOL. now THAT is OCD!!!!

;)

DRoseBall
I also have a "room only" reservation for 7 nights....waiting for codes too. This was booked through CRO. I don't know if I'll be able to just switch to the FTM Package through WDTC and transfer my payments or not. Anyone know? I might just start from scratch with a new FTM Package and call back later to cancel my room only ressie, get my $$$ back and apply it to the package later.

w9ting4pooh
HA! That's cool you got the CRT PS! You're right - I bet everyone was speed-dialing for packages! Sounds like a gameshow! :jester:

Debbie

Jes,
Finding and understanding the codes takes a little time to know all there is and then you still only know part. The best way to make sure you are getting a good deal is post your info here in a thread of your own with dates, # adults, # children, where you want to stay and so forth and the many DIS Veterans will be more than happy to make suggestions until you have a firm grasp on everything.

Anyone know what number to dial to get CRO? And if the WDTC and CRO are the same number what is the #?

Thanks in advance!

I WANT TO SEE 626!

I don't know if these are right - someone correct me if I'm wrong:

WDTC: 407-939-7675

Disney Reservations (CRO)* : 407-W-DISNEY

* Your call may be answered by WDTC if the lines are busy and your call rolls to WDTC. I think you can ask if you are speaking to CRO and if not ask to be transferred.

Debbie

If its a package deal code, shouldnt we be calling WDTC on May 8 versus CRO?
I already have a 7 night package with UPH booked through WDTC, so I plan on calling them Thursday morning. Do you think that is right??!!

If you haven't already "reserved" a room at the resort you want go ahead and do so then just add the package to it- and you can go through CRO. Here's what is urgent regarding this.... My friend with a Disney code called to check out availability for the Poly 9/23-9/30 (the dates we're going) the rep said it was all booked except for concierge- now September is not a busy time- but many reserve rooms and don't use them but it prevents you from getting this deal. If you make a reservation you're not required to put a deposit for 2 weeks- so if you make it now and call back on the 8th- you'll atleast be guaranteed that your room is secured. Am I making sense???
Tara

:confused: Ok getting confused here someone help me out please? I've alresdy booked a dream pkg. for 09/27 - Oct. 4. Have already put down half of the money, rest is due by Aug. 15. Can I use the codes for the fairy pkg deal. Thanks for any help.
Don :D

lmhall2000 -

Yes, you make sense to me. :D

We have our room book already @ the Poly (GV) for Oct 18-24 . . . I'm just going to call and add the FTM Package to my reservation when the general public can do so ... tomorrow morning (8th) - I think.

Debbie

Yes, I'm confused about that as well. Can you book FTM packages through CRO, or do you have to go through WDTC? Also, how do we get the code we will need? Will it be on Mousesavers.com today sometime?
One more question? With these kind of packages, can you split your stay between 2 Disney resorts?
Thanks so much for all your help, I'm learning so much from all of you.

I'd tell you they open at 10am eastern- but that would be WAY too selfish!! They open at 8am eastern- AAGH- still too selfish- OKAY OKAY they open at
7am EASTERN- so that means grab a cup of coffee, your breakfast and find a nice comfy chair to settle in as you vie for that glorious ringing sound- hopefully the busy signal will not hit your phone!!
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter