interview at disney store...

good luck wendy, let us know how you get on :)

congrats on becoming a permanent CM wendy! its great fun, and you'll be surprised at the difference between christmas at TDS and the rest of the year! our store kept 7 of our temp CMs this year, its nice having new people around!

Congratulations!!:cool1: Well done on finding a permanent job:thumbsup2

thanks all :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to the different parts of the job. christmas is so busy that it will be nice to get involved with things more throughout the rest of the year :goodvibes

wow karen 7 lucky people. 2 of us were kept on :thumbsup2 i'm really pleased for the other girl because she really deserved it. we worked really hard over christmas :)

that makes it all the more impressive that you got kept on if there was only 2 jobs going, you must be a darn good cast member!

awww thankyou :blush:

i just need to get myself all clued up and get myself a disney ID card :) you never know when i might need that :laughing:

Hey Wendy, congratulations and welcome to the disney family properly! :thumbsup2 We had some great temps this year and it was really hard to see some of them go but we only had 2 places (maybe 3) and about 12 awesome temps. As Karen said, TDS normal is different to Christmas and this is a BIG year with lots going on. Welcome to the team and I hope you enjoy it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter