INTEREST thread for the Next Partner Swap :) Dates post #20

I really like the way the last one was set up with weekly challenges.

Theme: Everday?

Dates: Due sometime late June early July would work best for me.

I like the idea of the paintcan or similar reusable item.

Cassey

I might be interested if it is everyday stuff. I like the idea of weekly challenges too. I personally think it is fine to just mail the items to our partners with out an altered item because my scrap space is already over flowing :rotfl:

What theme: Everyday is good...we can personalize it to our partner

Dates: Start mid-April or end April, due mid-late June

What do we want to do? I loved the weekly challenges, fun items!! I like the elements we did and maybe 1 or 2 others added! Maybe we could make it 8 challenges this time instead of the 6?

Paintcan? Altered item: I liked the can, but if others prefer just to send the challenge items, I'm good with that, too.

Theme -- I agree -- everyday

Date -- Sign-up in late April or the first of May would work best for me. April will be pretty busy at my house.

I'm fine with another paint can or just mailing them back in a box.

I'm so glad we are starting another partner swap. I order pictures that should be here tomorrow, so I can start using all my goodies. I can't wait!

I would love to do another swap. Everyday theme would be great for me.

Date: I can't sign up to do anything until May. After that I can deal with the due date. I don't have trips over a week after mid-May and even my week long summer trip is not too far from here.

I think just mailing the items would be fine- I like my paint can but tend to go more with stackable items in my scraproom (plus it make mailing much cheaper and I would rather spend the money on the items I am making /buying for a partner.

Rebecca

I'm in too! like the idea of just doing the challenges this time around! everyday is good for me!
late april works good !

I hope you all have fun! I really enjoyed the last partner swap but my family is taking a three week vacation end of June/beginning of July so I won't have time to participate.

Thanks for the input.

How about:

Everyday theme for April-June.

Holiday Themed August-October? In time for holiday pics but not during holiday theme.

I'd be in for these if there's no altered item :goodvibes Times work well too:)

I would totally be interested if we don't have to use a paint can or any other altered item. I read and re-read but can't find a due date??

We dont have a set due date just yet. I was just getting feelers out to when and what theme everyone would like :) looking like End of April Sign ups and the a June due date.

I loved what you all did last time. But boy was I grateful that I didn't sign up. I don't do lyrics. I never can find good ones nor figure out how to make them pretty. I would have felt very bad for my partner. :sad1:

I too will be gone the whole month of June. Disney the first two weeks and NY the last week.

I will have to patiently wait for the holiday one.

I loved what you all did last time. But boy was I grateful that I didn't sign up. I don't do lyrics. I never can find good ones nor figure out how to make them pretty. I would have felt very bad for my partner. :sad1:

I too will be gone the whole month of June. Disney the first two weeks and NY the last week.

I will have to patiently wait for the holiday one.

Thats where the challenge lies :) Go out of your comfort zone a bit. It's actually pretty easy since you know what they like and what they will be scrapping. :goodvibes

I will be looking for you in the holiday one ;)

Mark your calendars ladies!!

Everyday theme- Sign ups April 23-25, Challenges being April 27- June 15. Send Date June 22

Holiday Theme- Sign ups August 27-29, Challenges being August 31-October 19, Send date October 26th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter