Indianapolis DIS Meet - Come One Come All!

Oh man, I won't be able to make it. I work saturdays these days. I do work in fishers though, if it lasts longer than 8pm. ;)

You all have a wonderful time.

J.C. and I are discussing it --- have to check schedules.
We really want to come ---- I'll let you know when I'm sure!!! :cool1:

We will try and make it. My wife's work scedule is kind of hetic so I am not sure if I want to come alone or not. I will keep you posted if we can make it, sounds like a lot of fun...smjj

Oh man, I won't be able to make it. I work saturdays these days. I do work in fishers though, if it lasts longer than 8pm. ;)

You all have a wonderful time.

Hi Serena,

Sorry if you can't make it. If anything changes please let us know. We'd love for you to stop by.

J.C. and I are discussing it --- have to check schedules.
We really want to come ---- I'll let you know when I'm sure!!! :cool1:

Hi Katie,

Let us know if you can make it and I'll add you to the list. The more the merrier. It's really going to be fun to meet and discuss all things Disney with the area DISers. :goodvibes

We will try and make it. My wife's work scedule is kind of hetic so I am not sure if I want to come alone or not. I will keep you posted if we can make it, sounds like a lot of fun...smjj

Coming alone is perfectly fine if DW can't make it. I attended an area meet a few years ago by myself and had a great time. Let us know if you can attend.

Ya'll like out of towners? Indy really isn't that far from here and I need something to do over the long weekend. I wonder if I could talk any other DISers into going with me hmmmmm.

Ya'll like out of towners? Indy really isn't that far from here and I need something to do over the long weekend. I wonder if I could talk any other DISers into going with me hmmmmm.

We'd love for you to come up from Kentucky and join us! ::yes::

Anyone else who wishes to pass along their names please feel free and I will update the first post with your names.

Simzac & DW, also known as Bill & Yvonne(proud parents of 2 Center Grove Marching Trojans this coming fall):)

Simzac & DW, also known as Bill & Yvonne(proud parents of 2 Center Grove Marching Trojans this coming fall):)

Sooze=Susie, but everyone calls me Sooze! and DH Matt... who happens to be a band director in Avon... we can share marching band stories!!

DS=Tyson (8)
DD=Shaelyn (2)

Sounds like a great idea. I'm not sure yet what my plans will be for that weekend. I have a couple of family reunions(1 for each side of family) this summer and am not sure exactly when they are.

I also am not sure if I could attend as I have no vehicle. Unless I could bum a ride from someone here. But then, maybe I could convince my best friend and her husband to come with their kids. They are not DIS members, but he is a Disney fan.

I'll have to run this by her and see what she thinks. :)

Sounds like a great idea. I'm not sure yet what my plans will be for that weekend. I have a couple of family reunions(1 for each side of family) this summer and am not sure exactly when they are.

I also am not sure if I could attend as I have no vehicle. Unless I could bum a ride from someone here. But then, maybe I could convince my best friend and her husband to come with their kids. They are not DIS members, but he is a Disney fan.

I'll have to run this by her and see what she thinks. :)

Would Love to have you join us. :)

Hey Aaron!

I can't believe I didn't see this until tonight! As long as a family thing doesn't come up, I think you can count us in! It was fun meeting you guys at Buca last spring.

It will be me (Jodi), DH (Eric), DD7 (Lauren) and DD4 (Megan).

Thanks!

Just realized that since the NHL playoffs are over now and football season is about to start, maybe it's time to get my Colts logo back on my avatar... what do you think???

Hey Aaron!

I can't believe I didn't see this until tonight! As long as a family thing doesn't come up, I think you can count us in! It was fun meeting you guys at Buca last spring.

It will be me (Jodi), DH (Eric), DD7 (Lauren) and DD4 (Megan).

Thanks!

Just realized that since the NHL playoffs are over now and football season is about to start, maybe it's time to get my Colts logo back on my avatar... what do you think???

Hi Jodi!
I think it would be good to keep your Colts avatar year-round. :laughing:

It's great that you can come. It was wonderful meeting you too.

Hey ADP! This sounds great. Things have been busy and I just found this on the boards.

Count DW (JcDisneyFan) Shawn Hutsell and I (Milford Hutsell) in on the DIS Meet in Indy area.

We used to live in Noblesville and will be moving back within the next two years. We are in Logansport now, DD is in her senior year this fall and we plan to move back to the Noblesville Area.

Looking forward to the meet. :goodvibes

Dear ADP , I think we can attend. I just checked with my wife and as of now, its a go. Looking forward to it. Do you have an idea yet where it will take place??..smjj

Count us in...... Noni and Vic, maybe kids too; I'll figure that out once it gets closer to the date.

Anyone intrested in seeing Wall-E next weekend? I know the DKids want to go.

I'd love to go and see Wall-E next weekend, but we're remodeling our house and I will be stuck painting and installing flooring all weekend!

I love that our Meet is growing!! Haven't seen Dan since the first Meet we attended...I think that was 2003 maybe.

Aaron, any more thoughts on where yet? Looking forward to it!

I changed my Sunday arrival to Saturday so I should be able to make it too. :cool1:

Dan, looking forward to finally meeting you. I have been reading your post from day one..smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter