Indiana Jones Entry

Davin_Felth

Mouseketeer
Even though I've read not to, we're planning on getting a noon fastpass for IJ (kids won't ride RR or ToT, so nothing really else to get after a Slinky Dog and Star Tours fastpass). We're trying to figure out how early we need to be there. From what I've read, it sounds like they let fastpass people and standby in at the same time, and there's no reserved section for the fastpass people. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Even though I've read not to, we're planning on getting a noon fastpass for IJ (kids won't ride RR or ToT, so nothing really else to get after a Slinky Dog and Star Tours fastpass). We're trying to figure out how early we need to be there. From what I've read, it sounds like they let fastpass people and standby in at the same time, and there's no reserved section for the fastpass people. Is this correct?

Thanks!
We had a FP a couple of weeks ago and we were let in 20 (I think!) minutes early and there was already a bit of a line of FP people. I think the majority of the middle section was reserved for FP and we were definitely let in first. The standby people didn’t start to sit until our section was pretty well full.

FP is let in just a little earlier than standby. There is no assigned FP area.

For a good choice in seats I'd arrive about 30 min prior to showtime

The last couple of times I've done the show (last time was 3 weeks ago) the left side was fp and right side was standby, both queues were let in at the same time

The last couple of times I've done the show (last time was 3 weeks ago) the left side was fp and right side was standby, both queues were let in at the same time
This is what has happened when I was there ( but they did fill the one section over from middle right with FP before they let stand by in) and then about 5-10 minutes before show time they opened every thing up to anyone. I was sitting in the back middle handicap set and was watching people that walk in

Thanks for all the replies! Running the schedule through TouringPlans, it says we should get there 18 minutes before showtime after our lunch. Hope that's enough time. :)

Thanks for all the replies! Running the schedule through TouringPlans, it says we should get there 18 minutes before showtime after our lunch. Hope that's enough time. :)

That should be fine. We have even walked on a few minutes before and had seats. It's an amazing show! You are in for antreat, if you've never seen it.

I've been to WDW three times, but it's been 16 years since my last visit (live in the North West), my DW and kids have never been. I remember it being a fun show, it's one of our must do things on the trip since the show doesn't exist at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter